Users

Frequent Posters

Drama_addict thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: loveabletwinz

Divyanka's Twitter handle -@Divyanka_T

Ruhanikas Twitter handle-@RuhaanikaD

thanjz but whose account is then @RuhaanikaDhawan dou know whose account is that then
DilMereSuntaNhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveabletwinz

Here is the link to all the YHM Music : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3921732

And scroll down this post to find the lyrics to the YHM tracks [I have attempted to write the lyrics down as accurately as possible 😃]: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3966155

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU SO MUCH !!
Edited by Sweety_98 - 10 years ago
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'm new to IndiaForums and don't know anything about it. Ye Hai Mohabbatein was the only reason I joined it. Although I've been observing everything but I'm still confused about a few things.
Could you please answer these questions:
1. Who are newbies and groupbies and coolbies, etc. How is this decided? Is it a status given on the basis of seniority in this forum?
2. Are there certain things new members are not allowed to do? If so, why?
3. I have read so many SS OS and FF. But I have not been able to differentiate between the three. PLease enlighten me.

Drama_addict thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: modernfamily91

I'm new to IndiaForums and don't know anything about it. Ye Hai Mohabbatein was the only reason I joined it. Although I've been observing everything but I'm still confused about a few things.

Could you please answer these questions:
1. Who are newbies and groupbies and coolbies, etc. How is this decided? Is it a status given on the basis of seniority in this forum?
2. Are there certain things new members are not allowed to do? If so, why?
3. I have read so many SS OS and FF. But I have not been able to differentiate between the three. PLease enlighten me.

welcome to IF.i'll answer ur qyestion as much as i know
1.yap those are based on number of posts u hve made first u'll ve a newbie and according to thwe number of posts u make the group of urs change

2.at the begging as a new bie and a groupnie therre would be aomr
restrictions in the number of posts u canmake i fon'tknow the reason
3.SS means shortstory which means having about 4 -6 chp and FF means fan fiction having more chapters and OS.Meams one shot.i am not exactly sure about SS and Ff

hope this helped;-)
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi, I have been reading along for some time and following YHM from the start but just recently signed up to this forum. I was wondering if I could get some technical assistance please 😃
I am able to reply to posts but not to start a new topic. I receive the message that I need to validate my email address.. But what is there to validate?

Thanks in advance

Rishu
Artemis_1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi
can someone plzzz tell me where I can find the video for this off screen moment between Divan? I really want to see it. 😭 😭

thanxx in advance
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZaYaVeeBa

1.yap those are based on number of posts u hve made first u'll ve a newbie and according to thwe number of posts u make the group of urs change

3.SS means shortstory which means having about 4 -6 chp and FF means fan fiction having more chapters and OS.Meams one shot.i am not exactly sure about SS and Ff

hope this helped;-)

Thank you 😊
loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Artemis_1122

Hi

can someone plzzz tell me where I can find the video for this off screen moment between Divan? I really want to see it. 😭 😭

thanxx in advance

Heyyy there :) :)

Here is the link to the SBS segment that creation was made from : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1naeu6_yeh-hai-mohabbatein-10th-april-2014-ishita-ko-mila-saas-ka-pyaar_music (This snippet is towards the end of the video 😃)

ENJOY 😃😃
loveabletwinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaYaVeeBa

hope this helped;-)

I am just adding to what ZaYaVeeBa has written 😃😃

1) These are how the groups are differentiated:
0-49 posts = Newbie
50-199 posts = Groupbie
200-999 posts = Senior Members
1000- 2499 posts = Goldie
2500-4999 posts = Dazzler
5000-9999 posts = IF-Rockerz
10,000-24,999 posts = IF- Sizzlerz
25,000-49,999 posts = IF-Stunnerz
50,000-99,999 posts = IF-Addictz
100,000+ posts = IF-Achieverz

2) There are restrictions on the number of posts as newbies so as to prevent spamming; there are cases where people make multiple ID's and spam forums. So in order to prevent that from happening, there is a limit of the number of posts that newbies can make 😃

3)ZaYaVeeBa is exactly right. OS = One shot / Original Scene (Usually just a chapter long), SS (Short story; 4-6 chapter), FF( Fan Fictions; may be however long the author wants to make it )

:)

Edited by loveabletwinz - 10 years ago
loveabletwinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Hi, I have been reading along for some time and following YHM from the start but just recently signed up to this forum. I was wondering if I could get some technical assistance please 😃

I am able to reply to posts but not to start a new topic. I receive the message that I need to validate my email address.. But what is there to validate?

Thanks in advance

Rishu

Heyy there Rishu,

Im not sure if I can help you with this one 😕 But does it ask you to validate your email address or sign in to your email to activate your account? I don't think it should be the latter because you're already able to reply to topics...hmmm...let me see if I can find you something to help you with this...if not, you should get in touch with a global moderator and see if they can be of any help :)

*EDITED*

I hope that helps :)
Edited by loveabletwinz - 10 years ago