Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: asya4

So Raman has 2 kids from his first wife? Than why her wife left Raman ? And what is ishita planning any clue? Sorry I just started watching this show

Yes, Raman has two kids from his first marriage... Shagun wanted a life of luxury ( a life that Raman could not provide her with because of his circumstances)... In later episodes we see that Raman was the one who wanted a second child; he suggested having a second child in hopes of fixing their marital problems; Shagun didn't really want a second child. Shagun looks towards Ashok ( who used to be Raman's boss) to meet her materialistic needs...Shagun and Ashok have an affair while Shagun is still married to Raman; even when Raman finds out about the affair initially, he pleads Shagun to not leave him and their 6 month old Ruhi. But Shagun wanted her materialistic needs met and she leaves to be with Ashok.

As far as what is Ishita planning... Do you mean to ask about the current track? Spoilers have hinted that she might be helping simmi (raman's sister) and her husband who are technically supposed to be in Dubai at the moment.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
small help needed..!!

anyone here knw any YT channel/dailymotion channel which REGULARLY uploads EDITED IshRa scenes?
asya4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveabletwinz

Yes, Raman has two kids from his first marriage... Shagun wanted a life of luxury ( a life that Raman could not provide her with because of his circumstances)... In later episodes we see that Raman was the one who wanted a second child; he suggested having a second child in hopes of fixing their marital problems; Shagun didn't really want a second child. Shagun looks towards Ashok ( who used to be Raman's boss) to meet her materialistic needs...Shagun and Ashok have an affair while Shagun is still married to Raman; even when Raman finds out about the affair initially, he pleads Shagun to not leave him and their 6 month old Ruhi. But Shagun wanted her materialistic needs met and she leaves to be with Ashok.

As far as what is Ishita planning... Do you mean to ask about the current track? Spoilers have hinted that she might be helping simmi (raman's sister) and her husband who are technically supposed to be in Dubai at the moment.

Thank you very much this is very helpful and Simmi is ramans sister ? Than why r they hiding from family ? And the guy they showed yeatarday episode who is he? Simmis husband
Edited by asya4 - 10 years ago
loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asya4

[
Thank you very much this is very helpful and Simmi is ramans sister ? Than why r they hiding from family ? And the guy they showed yeatarday episode who is he? Simmis husband

You are absolutely welcome :D

Yes, Simmi is Raman's sister. And the man shown in todays episode eating the home meal is supposed to be Simmi's husbands (sorry for the spoiler if you didn't want to know ahead of time πŸ˜†)I think Simmi and her husband are hiding their financial matters from the Bhalla family because of the stigma associated with it... Sometimes people tend to look down on a man who isn't able to provide for his family, So I guess Simmi feels embarassed to tell her family about it. But we shall wait to see how this story unravels :D
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
small help needed..!!

anyone here knw any YT channel/dailymotion channel which REGULARLY uploads EDITED IshRa scenes?
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

small help needed..!!

There is a member who uploads them regularly.. here's the link to her thread
asya4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveabletwinz

You are absolutely welcome :D

Yes, Simmi is Raman's sister. And the man shown in todays episode eating the home meal is supposed to be Simmi's husbands (sorry for the spoiler if you didn't want to know ahead of timeπŸ˜†)I think Simmi and her husband are hiding their financial matters from the Bhalla family because of the stigma associated with it... Sometimes people tend to look down on a man who isn't able to provide for his family, So I guess Simmi feels embarassed to tell her family about it. But we shall wait to see how this story unravels :D

Thank you so much and don't worry about spoiler news I actually like those loll thanx for the help it's interesting to watch now. If I have further questions I'll address you
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey guyz..
Y mrs. Iyer acting wierd to mrs.bhalla frm d last two daz,,?? She alwaz pointing tat tiffin box?? :p
wt s d reason??πŸ€”
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Silsha

Hey guyz..
Y mrs. Iyer acting wierd to mrs.bhalla frm d last two daz,,?? She alwaz pointing tat tiffin box?? :p
wt s d reason??πŸ€”

I think youve missed a few episodes? 😳
Well, on Mr & Mrs Iyer's anniversary, Mrs Bhalla packs an old gift, that Raman and Ishita get as wedding present from someone, and she gives that to Mrs Iyer back... and Mrs Iyer figures it out! :')
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipity.

<font color="#ff3366">I think youve missed a few episodes? 😳</font>
<font color="#ff3366">Well, on Mr & Mrs Iyer's anniversary, Mrs Bhalla packs an old gift, that Raman and Ishita get as wedding present from someone, and she gives that to Mrs Iyer back... and Mrs Iyer figures it out! :')</font>

oh i see,, Thank u so much,.😳