Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ishika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Is anyone uploading all Ishra scenes if yes then can i pls get the links as its easy for making vm's
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Preetz-

Ashok didnt get involved with shagun to hurt Raman.. Raman got hurt when his own wife cheated and walked off their marriage..

Ashok i believe just thought that he could enjoy with Shagun and felt that Raman wouldnt mind for Raman at one stage was more of this yes boss type person but when that didnt happen, and Raman went against Ashok, he's doing everything possible to hurt him and that why took his son also.. this is only my thinking..

Thanks Preeti you were a great help boy I thought it was some huge thing that made Ashok stoop so low to make Raman' life a living hell, turns out he is just a sicko 🤢
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Reina1

Hey guys, so I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I have to vote for the weekly chaska meter?

On the first forum page above the Chaska meter where you can read the forum rank of the week is the option to rate the show, it will be available only if you log in, I am posting a pic to help you😊

Edited by EkPaheli - 10 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ishika_Taarey

Is anyone uploading all Ishra scenes if yes then can i pls get the links as its easy for making vm's

Search for IshRa scenes on youtube :)
We're uploading all scenes...
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ishika_Taarey

Dua44 does.. here's the thread link:
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi,

Is there a 'story so far' link? If not , can someone provide the story till now? Thanks in advance :)
-Kuttu
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey guyZ
in last epi precap, sum goons heavily beat Raman? Shall i knw wt s d reason?? :(
PreethiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silsha

Hey guyZ
in last epi precap, sum goons heavily beat Raman? Shall i knw wt s d reason?? :(

well as per yesterday's episode it seems they are some wanted people who are doing the same with many people, and Raman was just one amongst whom they thought they could get away with but it just didnt work
PreethiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Hi,

Is there a 'story so far' link? If not , can someone provide the story till now? Thanks in advance :)
-Kuttu

Reeno had posted a summary on pg 9 sometime back when someone had asked.. here you go with that:

Originally posted by: serendipity.

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein is a story of Raman, Ruhi and Ishita. Raman (Karan Patel) used to work for Ashok, who used to be his boss. He was married with 2 kids (the 1st child, elder son, was revealed much later). Anyways, his wife Shagun, had always wanted something else from life. Not a normal happy family... she wanted money, and an exceptionally luxurious life... to travel the world. Raman Bhalla, was a geeky type yes-sir-to-the-boss kind of an employee, who;s boss was someone he had always looked up to.
It is revelaed that Shagun and Ashok are having an affair, Shagun leaves the house, taking their elder son along with her to live with Ashok as her and Ashok had apparently... fallen in love. This leaves an extremely heart broken Raman behind at home with their 6month old daughter, Ruhi. Even after all the begging and crying, Shagun still leaves the house to go to Ashok.
Raman promises himself to become a bigger and more powerful man than Ashok, and now there is WAR between them. Shagun and Raman are now fighting for Ruhi's custody.
Amidst all this, Raman's current neighbors are Tamilians, Iyers. Their daughter, Ishita Iyer (Divyanka) shares a special bond with Ruhi (who lived with her father)... theyre closer than ever and both love each other immensely. Ishita is medically infertile and CANNOT conceive/give birth to a baby... she wanted to adopt a child, but her application got rejected because of a misunderstanding between her and the Bhalla family, due to which her police records have become corrupted now. Ishita has unknowingly... since she's met Ruhi has been more than a mother to Ruhi... and Raman has witnessed it time and again. In the middle, because of a certain client of Raman, Mr. Tandon, Ishita had to act as Raman's wife, and the drama continued till the Tandons went back. Raman has realized somewhere there Ishita genuinely loves and cares for Ruhi and is a good woman, but they cannot see eye to eye. There is always cold war b/w them because of all the stuff thats been going on in their lives (you'll have to catch up with the show, honestly)
Ruhi after her parents' divorce is living with Shagun...a nd Raman and Shagun are currently fighting for Ruhi's custody... however, in the most recent episode, Ruhi has announced in the court's witnessbox that given a choice, she'd rather want to live with Ishita instead!

lets see what happens next.
PS, ofcourse, this is not ALL that has happened, but this pretty much sums up what the story is about and how far it has gotten till now.
PEOPLE: Feel free to add whatever ive missed 😳

just continuing from there,

post ruhi saying she wants to stay with Ishita, mr bhalla and mr iyer decide to get ishita and Raman married for Ruhi.. though initially everyone is against it, finally everything gets sorted and the 2 decide to get married "ONLY FOR RUHI".. shagun and ashok on getting to know try to stop the wedding with shagun telling Ishita that they have an elder son who's in borading and who hates his dad for he used to beat his son but ishita still goes ahead and marries Raman only for ruhi.. in the court ashok tries to manipulate Ruhi and she tells she wants to stay with shagun but judge gets to know and gives custody to IshRa..

ashok gets even more cunning and tells Raman in V-Day party that Ruhi is his and Shagun's daughter because of which Raman starts distancing himself from Ruhi but Ishita gets to know of the same and does DNA test and proves to Raman that Ruhi is his daughter only..

-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ishu only daughter of Iyers or Vandu is their elder daughter?