Users

Frequent Posters

CHAVALA49 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Can you name the author and the concept of story

Breeze_27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

U can go to the index of indexes of is , ffs of writers , which is pinned in the yhn forum

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It was written by Gaya3sb.

I don't remember anything about the story, all I remember is the epilogue. Raman and Ishita are married, they go to Ishita's place, and amma and appa keep bombarding them with rituals of newly married😄

One ritual is they have to stay away from each other for certain number of days till some muhurtam. Raman is frustrated and Gaya3sb managed to write the KP kind of one liners in that part😄. He asks appa that how many days did he wait for amma🤭.

Anyone familiar with the story, pls share the title of the story.

sweetiecutie2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hoon Piya Bas Teri Mein

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes. That is it🤩

Thank you so much dear🤗

ArshAriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hi everyone

I am searching ss of ishra I don't remember its name or author name story is something like after shagun's betrayal Raman leaves Delhi n settled in Mumbai and work there Ishita also work in some MNC but higher post then Raman they are neighbours and with times comes in a relationship without marriage Ishita then took loan from bank for Raman so that he can start his own business they are madly in love when they decide to marry Raman ask his parents to come to Mumbai he have a surprise for them want to disclose his relationship with Ishita but they brings shagun with them saying she is changed something like that

Please tell me ki ye konsi story he me title bhul gayi hu bohot pehle read ki thi I think ye complete nhi he story

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think dhadkane koi sun raha hoga written by cutieruhi

ArshAriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Yup yahi ss he thank you so much

Can you help me with the other story too

It is like Ishita was married to Subbu then they get divorce I don't know y Raman is a doctor and ishita want a baby by artificial stimulation n Raman help her but he didn't disclose that he is the father of her baby and also love Ishita slowly they come closer n Ishita too get to know about Raman being father of her unborn child baki yaad nhi can u help with this one too

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sang sang yun chalun tere jaise tera aasaman

It is also cutieruhi story

A.v.sindhu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Where Raman is police officer and shagun betrayed him he lost his job