.:: Iccha Veer Singh Bundela - In Memorium ::.

jnawaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Uttaranians!

So last week we saw the demise of a character beloved by many...

Mrs. Iccha Veer Singh Bundela

AKA: Icchki

She started off as a sweet, lovable and adorable little girl...she grew into a fun loving girl...a beautiful wife...and loving mother...it was her love for people and her desire to always help those in need that ultimately led to her death...hit by a bus while trying to save others...

Use this tread to not only discuss her death here but also to share your favorite Iccha moments/scenes with other fans.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icvmumo4ls4[/YOUTUBE]

NOTE: Make sure that, whether you are a fan or not, no bashing of any kind will be tolerated. Keep this topic for Iccha only. Anyone who breaks these rules will have their WL's increased.

Thanks,
Uttaran DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
its so sad that they killed her off
i understand it must be hard for tina to play a double role, but i still think it wasn't right to kill iccha off

--Ishani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ichcha was,is n always be my idol..sumone whom I look upon to!she was the most selfless person ever who even at her death thought of others.Who could forgive all,who hated n loved alike.Fate was never fair to her,she always lost what she prized the most-her family n friend. But fate couldnt take away her positivity,her strength by which she again got back what she had lost..but fate again played the villain by taking away her life itself.But Ichcha won..fate lost bec.today we all respect n love her.She will be forever loved,respected by Veer,Tapasya,Meethi and all her family even Yuvraj and also BY US. rare is it when a fictional character becomes so real,so near.tina Datta was awesome and more awesome is the character-the lovable Ichki...who could give away her heart to that person who had once tried to stop her heart...we all love u Ichcha..we truly do and we hope u return,we still hope it..coz God cant be so unjust. Come back to ut so that we get back the reason to watch our fav.show. Come back.
--Ishani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ichcha..miss u. I literally fell in love with uttaran during Veecha marraige n post veecha marraige!!! TRUE LOVERS---VEECHA!!
indriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ichcha is the soul of uttaran...
shivani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Though I dont watch this soap anymore, I feel sad Ichcha is no more, I think she will remain immortal in the minds of all the ones who loved her...Rest in peace Ichcha ... ❤️
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love ichcha so much becoz of her simplicity, goodness ,honesty and what not!!!
miss you ichcha!!!

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ichcha-Soul of Uttaran
we love U lotzz dear
ur the only reason watchin.ut
veecha example for true love 😊 👏
missing u badly dear 😭
Hats off to ichcha for being such a lovely char till end..
But stil having a little hope tat u wil cone back 😕
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
post more pics of our iccha dear