Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Aniash

Next should be Nimmo kushveer 🀣🀣🀣

Imagine Tejo's bashan to Nimmo abt aurat ka mariyada and parivaar ka izzat but forgive to her Virk papa cause she will think he was manipulated by Nimmo like his Raja Beta Fateh 🀣🀣🀣

This Woman Has Serious Mental Problem πŸ€”

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kira_James

Such popular Jodi with so much hot Chemistry that both online and offline trp audience don't watch it out of embarrassment! Jala na de kahi yeh hot ChemistryπŸ€ͺ

Well for your kind information I no longer watch it out of embarrassment seeing the mockery of acting by Isha who hogs the whole screen space. She is so pathetic that I feel it beneath me to continue watching such pure drivel.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I m happy its going down. But lets be real, show became Hit only because of EMA and its reveal. Without EMA should would have been flop. Characters and Actors cant be blamed bcz same set has given 3.1 TRP with same chemistry and acting skills.

They need to bring some twists chahe bina sir per ke πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ to save the sinking ship. May be showing Tejo EMA with Angad 🀣

Edited by pallavi_ - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pallavi_

I m happy its going down. But lets be real, show became Hit only because of EMA and its reveal. Without EMA should would have been flop. Characters and Actors cant be blamed bcz same set has given 3.1 TRP with same chemistry and acting skills.

They need to bring some twists chahe bina sir per ke πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ to save the sinking ship. May be showing Tejo EMA with Angad 🀣

I find ur post hilarious.

Tejo angad ka EMA.??🀣🀣🀣

He will be leaving this sh** show soon

Arey Kushveer Nimmo ka EMA hona chahiye. Jija sali.

Ratings shot up during EMA exposure coz that's when episodes were aired on tv direct. Conspiracy with voot. Channel ka kemal.

Even now conspiracy still going on but trp reduced.

Not characters to be blamed but those who write them

There are other shows who ruled trps without EMA. It was not necessary. It has just become a trend these days.

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tejo do EMA with Angad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Bahen baksh do bechare ko iss Mata ji se aur jaldi se wrap up krwao KVG ka iss show se.. If tejo do ema then I'm sure Fatejo fds join hand with jasfa fds to trend negative for Tejo like - TEJO BANI BEWAFA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ They couldn't tolerant tejo smiled with riya n angad even I read some tweets where fatejo fds said her character is butchering bcoz being single she's living with a single man alone under a houseπŸ˜’ Jaise ghatiya show waise hi unke fds ka ghatiya soch when it comes to FL πŸ˜‚
Edited by mahi246 - 2 years ago
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Oh No !!😲

Shocking.😲😲.. This show is a masterpiece .. Any TRP less than 99 would be injustice to the ultra unique minds, who created this story and characters of Jasmine, Fateh, Tejo, Angad etc.. Udaariyan is not of this world. Earthlings will never understand nor appreciate, what it takes to make characters do a complete U turn.. It's not easy as it looks.... Makers must run this show on other far away planets like Neptune and Pluto. May be there it will get it's rightful recognition.. ❀️

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Oh No !!😲

Shocking.😲😲.. This show is a masterpiece .. Any TRP less than 99 would be injustice to the ultra unique minds, who created this story and characters of Jasmine, Fateh, Tejo, Angad etc.. Udaariyan is not of this world. Earthlings will never understand nor appreciate, what it takes to make characters do a complete U turn.. It's not easy as it looks.... Makers must run this show on other far away planets like Neptune and Pluto. May be there it will get it's rightful recognition.. ❀️

Their so called beautiful villain should be kidnapped by Martians for experimental reasons for their not to so pretty females.

They will do favours for humans on earth

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Their so called beautiful villain should be kidnapped by Martians for experimental reasons for their not to so pretty females.

They will do favours for humans on earth

Listening to this motor mouth villain Martians will give up on their dream to become pretty... They will shift to another galaxy throwing her back on Earth.. πŸ˜†

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Listening to this motor mouth villain Martians will give up on their dream to become pretty... They will shift to another galaxy throwing her back on Earth.. πŸ˜†

They should throw her towards the sun instead of Earth to be barbecued