Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

Nima is extremely negative because they are letting the vamps get away with everything It was better before.

All of Colors shows suck. It should tell Rangu he needs a complete overhaul of the channel.

Hi indra😍😍

How are u.

I never followed Neema . Thought Iqbal would have helped in ratings. Was shocked to see the trps so low. Fanaa was worst. After long time i am checking other show's ratings. Usually only see UD and Parineeti.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I am not watching any show on itv currently so I have no idea what’s going on.. for me right now IPL zindabaad 😆

Shall wait for ur return madam 🤣🤣🤣

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Shall wait for ur return madam 🤣🤣🤣

Nope I don’t think so..😆

I want to keep my sanity intact 🤣

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Nope I don’t think so..😆

I want to keep my sanity intact 🤣

Not referring to any forum.

Am not active either.

Only linger around laughing off the crap

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi indra😍😍

How are u.

I never followed Neema . Thought Iqbal would have helped in ratings. Was shocked to see the trps so low. Fanaa was worst. After long time i am checking other show's ratings. Usually only see UD and Parineeti.

Hey! 🤗. I’m fine. You? Ok Parineeti - Do you watch it? I don’t understand the premise.

Fanaa is absolute garbage. This is from Gul?? Thé FL is annoying and people want her dead. Lol

I liked Nima before because it showed her journey on raising 3 girls on her own. The Iqbal guy is good looking but he can’t save it.

Aniash thumbnail

smart! I’ve been watching Netflix quite a bit. Mom watches Nima

I heard Netflix facing loses . Now shutting few shows

Lipstickqueen thumbnail

I heard Netflix facing loses . Now shutting few shows

Yeah they started charging more money and then stopped people from sharing accounts. 😂😂 some of the shows are bad. Like horrible and they show way too much.

Again like Rangu shutting shows people like.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Not referring to any forum.

Am not active either.

Only linger around laughing off the crap

I am on IF on game threads or Ipl threads or wherever i have been tagged 😁

Just not sticking to any particular forum or watching any show 😆

Aniash thumbnail

Hey! 🤗. I’m fine. You? Ok Parineeti - Do you watch it? I don’t understand the premise.

Fanaa is absolute garbage. This is from Gul?? Thé FL is annoying and people want her dead. Lol

I liked Nima before because it showed her journey on raising 3 girls on her own. The Iqbal guy is good looking but he can’t save it.

I am fine, tq

I never followed Parineeti. All tks to my MIL.

Said it's interesting. I started watching from marriage track. Saw the dragging. Somehow i felt arey yeh ekta ka show to nehin hain. Bingo, it was when i checked. Regretted coz I Know her storytelling. But like the FL anchal. Coz of her only i am following.

She was suppose to marry the villain but the got married to the ML who doesn't even look like a hero. How ekta casted him, i am still wondering but i liked his personality coz he was sensible

After marriage found out he was a fraud. His mother fix the marriage coz want FL's property.

He actually doesn't want to marry her coz he loves neeti her bf. Neeti rejected him that time.

Pari doesn't know he loves neeti.

Neeti is modern strong girl. Pari is opposite. Doormat weak type.

So after phag phere and obtaining her property, he leaves her to her maika and goes to Chandigarh for interview. Pari turned out lucky for him .

He never returned to bring her to her sasural. She goes Chandigarh in search of him . Lands in trouble with a taxi driver and neeti who was there at that time saved her. Now she lives with her there. Neeti apparently is now accepting Sanju who was suppose to be rajiv, pari's husband. Matlab earlier she rejected but now she accepted. The guy used rajiv name when he married pari but real name is sanju. Pari knows neeti is dating sanju but doesn't know that's her husband. Same goes for neeti. She doesn't know sanju is rajiv , pari's husband.

But now pari's brother who apparently also likes neeti found out she was cheated by rajiv. He goes to Chandigarh and managed to find rajiv address. Faceoff will be today episode or tmrow.

But they don't know his real name is sanju

In precap her brother would take her to a hse where rajiv lives and a lady will ask her identity. Brother says she is rajiv's wife. Lady puzzled.

So the rajiv would be someone else.

Then they will know that's not his real name

He was forced to marry pari by his greedy mother . He is a good guy. But in love with someone else. So that's what happening now.

I hope ekta brings a new dashing ML for her

Only watching coz of anchal. Now it's getting intriguing. She will find out he married her for property.

Lipstickqueen thumbnail

I am fine, tq

I never followed Parineeti. All tks to my MIL.

Said it's interesting. I started watching from marriage track. Saw the dragging. Somehow i felt arey yeh ekta ka show to nehin hain. Bingo, it was when i checked. Regretted coz I Know her storytelling. But like the FL anchal. Coz of her only i am following.

She was suppose to marry the villain but the got married to the ML who doesn't even look like a hero. How ekta casted him, i am still wondering but i liked his personality coz he was sensible

After marriage found out he was a fraud. His mother fix the marriage coz want FL's property.

He actually doesn't want to marry her coz he loves neeti her bf. Neeti rejected him that time.

Pari doesn't know he loves neeti.

Neeti is modern strong girl. Pari is opposite. Doormat weak type.

So after phag phere and obtaining her property, he leaves her to her maika and goes to Chandigarh for interview. Pari turned out lucky for him .

He never returned to bring her to her sasural. She goes Chandigarh in search of him . Lands in trouble with a taxi driver and neeti who was there at that time saved her. Now she lives with her there. Neeti apparently is now accepting Sanju who was suppose to be rajiv, pari's husband. Matlab earlier she rejected but now she accepted. The guy used rajiv name when he married pari but real name is sanju. Pari knows neeti is dating sanju but doesn't know that's her husband. Same goes for neeti. She doesn't know sanju is rajiv , pari's husband.

But now pari's brother who apparently also likes neeti found out she was cheated by rajiv. He goes to Chandigarh and managed to find rajiv address. Faceoff will be today episode or tmrow.

But they don't know his real name is sanju

In precap her brother would take her to a hse where rajiv lives and a lady will ask her identity. Brother says she is rajiv's wife. Lady puzzled.

So the rajiv would be someone else.

Then they will know that's not his real name

He was forced to marry pari by his greedy mother . He is a good guy. But in love with someone else. So that's what happening now.

I hope ekta brings a new dashing ML for her

Only watching coz of anchal. Now it's getting intriguing. She will find out he married her for property.

Wow. Ok I’ve seen the ML. He is lame. Sorry but there’s no way two girls should fight over that. Lol the exposure should be fun!