Week 4 2.3

Week 5 2.4

Shan as u said posted.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Ladies

How are all doing.

I was busy yesterday and today. Clearing last minute work. Tmrow leaving.

I heard UD trp increase a little . It's 2.4 this week. I think viewers wanted to know who the dulha was.

The guessing game got them the trps. But next week onwards doubt it will increase. I have been skipping a lot. This week didn't watch any single episode.

Last week only the dulha swap. Jasmin drama is unbearable . On top of that this KVG returned to the set. Are they planning to keep him long?? They smartly don't give news of his exit and neither cameo extension. Latest montage , he's not there. Thank God.

Actually i have this fiction of tejo in mind fir quite some time. Perhaps will write it tonight before sleeping as yan sleeps late. She likes watching Chinese movie on her laptop. We sleep like 2 am daily. I will watch my own shows

Immj3 is interesting. I watched last week episodes. Reem and Zain are doing a good job. She is isha's age group but thousand times better. Perhaps she has more experience. She was a child actress .

Her dialogue delivery is far better.

I find immj 3 better than immj 2. I never watched immj 1.

They are shooting in different locations. Wonderful cinematography. I thought watch while it's interesting.

Tc

Have a nice day

ShanUlas thumbnail

Chokru

Udaariyaan just lurking around Top 5 smiley36 Have to have atleast 2.7 to make it to top 5. And I thought atleast 2.5-2.6 aayega. I think audience had enough of surprises. Next TRP step would be a kidnapping or near death experience or if they keep up with the tradition then Fatejo's wedding (without surprises).

ShanUlas

Due to my worst inner fear I too was expecting 2.5 - 2.6 . And i was like Yayy ! It's just 2.4smiley14. A big slap to Chammo promotion by Colours and Saravi. Though it proved that wedding always gives UD the most needed trp pushup. It's like they promote BB so much but it performs bad on trp. But they earn a lot on online platform from BB but UD does not offer that.

They will be in top by next week or over next week . Since Tejo Jasmin fight always brings trp .We will get Fatejo may 5 minutes everyday. I am still happy.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aniash

Ladies

How are all doing.

I was busy yesterday and today. Clearing last minute work. Tmrow leaving.

I heard UD trp increase a little . It's 2.4 this week. I think viewers wanted to know who the dulha was.

The guessing game got them the trps. But next week onwards doubt it will increase. I have been skipping a lot. This week didn't watch any single episode.

Last week only the dulha swap. Jasmin drama is unbearable . On top of that this KVG returned to the set. Are they planning to keep him long?? They smartly don't give news of his exit and neither cameo extension. Latest montage , he's not there. Thank God.

Actually i have this fiction of tejo in mind fir quite some time. Perhaps will write it tonight before sleeping as yan sleeps late. She likes watching Chinese movie on her laptop. We sleep like 2 am daily. I will watch my own shows

Immj3 is interesting. I watched last week episodes. Reem and Zain are doing a good job. She is isha's age group but thousand times better. Perhaps she has more experience. She was a child actress .

Her dialogue delivery is far better.

I find immj 3 better than immj 2. I never watched immj 1.

They are shooting in different locations. Wonderful cinematography. I thought watch while it's interesting.

Tc

Have a nice day

i have stopped watching ITV totally. I am again gone back to Arshi FFs to get my sanity back

plus work is increasing in office and may be our offices will re open in couple of weeks..

i am just praying for KVG exit. i am guessing they will show Angad went back to london and keep his references throwing so next time trp drops they can magically get him in mix

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

i have stopped watching ITV totally. I am again gone back to Arshi FFs to get my sanity back

plus work is increasing in office and may be our offices will re open in couple of weeks..

i am just praying for KVG exit. i am guessing they will show Angad went back to london and keep his references throwing so next time trp drops they can magically get him in mix

I wrongly made a post in EDT and tagged u there. I thought i was writing in this thread ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I also believe angad is a side wheel for trp .. once kvg gets a good offer he will leave

Aniash thumbnail

Trp result is here. Went down a little.

Last week was 2.4.

I think will go down further. People are bored with jasmin drama

If it goes lower than 2;, then fatejo marriage track will come with jasmin trying to stop the marriage.

That's their trp trump card .

ElizaDarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aniash

Trp result is here. Went down a little.

Last week was 2.4.

I think will go down further. People are bored with jasmin drama

If it goes lower than 2;, then fatejo marriage track will come with jasmin trying to stop the marriage.

That's their trp trump card .

I think it will go down further, all ud recommendations are full of Jasmine. I didn't even bother to click and watch. I think Angad's character eneded. Makers pls Dont bring him back if you are going to use him as wallpaper.

I don't know Ani Fatejo marriage may bring them desired trp but uske baad tho audience have to watch this 2022 version of gopi bahu aur raashi bhen ๐Ÿคฃ Rucha was great as Raashii I don't think ppl can tolerate Isha as Jassu for long time๐Ÿ˜†

I dont know what is happening in this show honestly, are they still around this fake accident track?

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: ElizaDarcy

I think it will go down further, all ud recommendations are full of Jasmine. I didn't even bother to click and watch. I think Angad's character eneded. Makers pls Dont bring him back if you are going to use him as wallpaper.

I don't know Ani Fatejo marriage may bring them desired trp but uske baad tho audience have to watch this 2022 version of gopi bahu aur raashi bhen ๐Ÿคฃ Rucha was great as Raashii I don't think ppl can tolerate Isha as Jassu for long time๐Ÿ˜†

I dont know what is happening in this show honestly, are they still around this fake accident track?

I lost touch for quite some time. Don't even check updates any longer. Come to forum to talk to some wonderful ladies like u and others..

U can check the EDT. U can get latest updates there. I have not been following the thread since Monday. I was pissed with some comments.