Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 1987Roso

Who cares. Kudos to you for still giving this stupid show your energy girl.. I just come to see what’s new in the theads the only way I can kind of see what’s happening but the show Itself yuk won’t give another minute of my life watching it

I stop watching as well.

Come to forum to vent out frustrations.

Where else to go

No punching bag at home aa well

The leads are made hypocrates.

Fateh spent five freaking months of EMA with jasmin and now someone else has to marry her to bear her tantrums and clean his sh**

Tejo was the character i liked the most and now i just dislike her. Number one hypocrate.

One side holding revolver to pull the trigger ready to shoot jasfa and the other side doing fake engagement to unite them so they could get family blessings

Talks about self respect but still runs to the same man after what he put her through. She doesn't have kids with him that she has no choice

Educated independent and with family support, she can move on.

They literally made her weak just to unite her with fateh.

They lost their charm. The trps are slopping.

I hope they even stoop more and kicked out of top ten

The truth is they rushed into things. So everything looked artificial.

By rite fatejo union should be done properly and slowly after how u ruined them terribly

Tell me which woman will accept that man again who had an EMA with her own blood related sister??

Tejo , the self respect strong independent educated woman' did that. Unbelievable.

Why??

The delulu fatejo fans say she loves him . So why not.

It is easy to say but put urself in tejo's place then u talk

Till u don't experience it urself u won't understand the pain

I have seen women suffering from EMAs. I have seen suicide becoz of EMA

In my neighborhood when i was a kid, a punjabi family was renting an apartment nearby. Husband wife and son only six months. She came to know that he had an affair. Just got married a year ago. Still newlyweds. She couldn't take it . Burnt herself alive. No one at home.

The boy whole day without milk . Unconscious due to starvation. The husband didn't come home they had a fight when she found out

The next morning, neighbor suspected smtg wrong as didn't see her hanging clothes outside at the balcony. They usually meet in the morning. The neighbor was aware about the affair as dhe shared the news with her.

She rang no answer.she knocked no answer as well . Then she got help from other neighbors to break the door.

The lady was found dead in the kitchen fully burnt . Son unconscious in the baby court pulses very slow. Rushed to the hospital. Survived.

Then his massi adopted him

Now he is twenty five yrs old. Says I don't want to get married. Then my wife will kill herself if i had an affair and leave me like how my parents did.

Father married that woman he had an affair and settled down

Who bore the consequences.

The son

I have seen this with my own eyes

The kid hates the name of marriages and his father.

People take this matter lightly coz they haven't seen women suffering from EMA. Children suffering.

They were just newly married couple and kid lost mother when he was only six mths

The way some of these people talk crap in the forum about EMA and make fun of it taking things lightly is really annoying

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
1987Roso thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree I’m not for EMA either. I’ve known people effected by them etc but the EMA in Udaariyan was nothing but a joke. Kasam se, Kya huwa tera bada, anupama, silsila…those were real affairs, udaariyan ema was a slap in the face for all the other shows that for real had EMA content and the actors that portrayed them well enough for us to hate them. we hated those characters for cheating, fateh was a sissy, we wanted to slap him we hated him but it wasn’t the same… the anger I had for Kunal and pardeep was way way way more intense .. sitting under the tree talking to Jasmine. What a waste of audience time. They knew from the beginning fatejo is end game, to be honest the EMA was not needed, it wasn’t even a real EMA, do they think in real people just sit under the tree and talk lol (I don’t think so) any other angle would’ve worked.

I don’t really care about the show anymore, the Tejo I liked is not there anymore, fateh I would’ve redeemed him but I’m not really into it either. The reason I left the show, I just cannot tolerate isha and her acting I cannot tolerate It…

Edited by 1987Roso - 2 years ago
hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Honestly imo TRPs dropped because TRP viewers are bored. This show never had a storyline and all track were just love triangle, especially after marriage. Will Fateh go to Tejo or Jasso? or Tejo-Angad-Fateh. Not even a single different track.. about some villain or other nonsense. Same drama in a loop would be annoying for anyone and nothing can save it.

Edited by hapc - 2 years ago
Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I stopped watching this show and moved out of this hole months ago but yaaha once in a blue moon aa jaati hun if someone tags me for something.

I on this forum learnt a few things that maybe helped broaden my perspective about a similar cheating experience in my own family ki relationships are complicated and what is applicable for one need not necessarily be right for another .

Paar yeh show dikhana kya chahta hain aur kar kya raaha hain kuch clear nahi hota kabhie .

I'll start with fateh this man has never been someone I was ever found of or liked mostly cause of his undecisive behaviour.

Koi kaam dhang sa nahi karta na stalk, na pyaar, he apparently loved a girl to death who he caught a glimpse of in the gurudwara and since became a deewana .

He has no idea who , why or what she is. Don saal ussa pyaar karta hai par iss ghade ko nahi paata ki uski behen kon hain.😂😂😂😂 Yaar issa acha stalking toh mauhale ki auntiya karti hain.😂

He got married cause he was angry, hurt , and forced into a marriage by his family . He "tried" moving on but failed and the moment he received a green signal from his ex lover he went running back to her even faster than lighting. Agar yeh mamuli breakup hota toh shayad for once could have made sense but that girl had literally stomped over your self respect, looked down upon you left you at the alter but you went running back na koi turmoil na kuch bas went wagging your tail behind her.

He after going back to his ex wasn't loyal to her either he wanted the best of both, he wanted both the girls to keep serving his needs. He did things that were behind comprehension he supported the character assasination of a innocent soul, he refuted claims of cheating that his wife made instead made her doubt her own capabilities made made her think that she was just a insecure wife who couldn't find it in her to trust her ever so faithful husband.

To justify all this he went to lenghts to accuse his wife of an affair and was pissed thinking she was having a affair despite him doing the same as according to him woh toh paidaishi scoundrel hain par Tejo toh achi aur sachi hain toh how can she do something like this when she should be ever so dutiful , faithful and over heads in love with a man like him jiski na toh koi aukat hain na koi imaan.

When his ema came to light he had the guts to bring his 🤬 I don't want to even name that word and live with her in the same house as his ex wife . Har roz uska ex biwi ko beizzat karta, would insult her character assasinate her and would get angry everytime the family showered her praises her saying ki yeh ghaitya aur jhooti haina nd you all are unaware of her true colours.

The amount of man handling this man has done woh toh uski baat bhi nahi karni.

Ab Tejo this woman claims to be a self respecting woman and I don't want to question or get into that but her never learning from her mistakes is my biggest issue with her . She makes the same damn mistakes like a bloody fool each damn time.

She has a saviour complex 😂 she feels the need to put everybody and everything above her each time after a little natak of wanting to now only think about " apni khushiya".

Iss bewakoof na jo harkate Kari hain you have to be dumb beyond limits to do them . Itna dayalu aur mahaan toh daanvir aur mahanta ka Nayab putla bhi nahi hota.

Fateh agar apni galtiyo ko sudharne ki icha rakhta hain toh achi baat hain par uska aur Tejo ka phir Milan karvana mujha samaj nahi aaya . Fateh ki growth makers ko dikhani thi toh beshak dikhate but for that unha Angad ka character ki zarurat hi nahi thi uska iss sab main koi connection hi nahi banta.

All this udaariyan wants to show is ki pyaar no matter how toxic ek baar hota hain if your a woman and there is no option of moving on. Tejo kept preaching fateh ki move on karo but jab khudh ki baari aayi yeh bandi nil baati sanata nikli.

I don't know filaal show main kya chal raaha hain but Tejo for me has had no character growth yeh pehli bhi ghadi thi aur ab toh aur bhi baadi ghaadi hain.

Dhokha ka baad achi yaadein yaad aana Zahir si baat hain but yeh mujha kabhie apna saath jo bhura hua ussa leka dukhi hota hua nahi dikhi .😂😂😂 Yeh partiality kabhie samaj nahi aayi. Arre jis bande na naa toh tumhe bas cheat kiya par tumha character assasinate kiya, tumha nicha dikhaya, tumhara khilaaf chale chali, tumhari sautan ko tumhare saath ek chat ka nicha rakha , didn't even once give two hoots about your pain during that time but instead expected you to be mahaan and khushi khushi uska aur uska chamiya ka reunion karvai.😂😂😂

Yaar are these things not enough for you to move on, haa not to a new guy but koi aur hota toh andaar sa tuth jaata depressed hota usko councellor ki zarurat padti par iska saath kuch nahi hua . Jaisa hi isko dikha ki maybe the cheater paati ka acha hona Laaga ka chances dikha she went running back.😂😂😂😂

Fateh ka they could show ki haa ek toxic relationship sa move on ho sakta hain but not Tejo toh kyu kyuki usna ussa sacha pyaar kiya.🥴🥴🥴

Abbe bewakoof kisa baana rahe ho 😂😂 jitna baar pyaar hota hain utna baar woh sacha hi lagta hain 😂😂 koi kisi rishta main yeh soch ka nahi jaata ki yeh waala bas half ishq hain, agla waala timepass hoga uska baad waala trial aur phir mujha sacha ibadat wala pyar hoga.

Yaar uska move on hona ek acha Zindagi jeena ki khwaaish hona dikha sakte tha but naa yeh don din natak karti hain aur phir waahi harkat karti hain jo yeh pehla karti thi.

Yeh loga ka na toh koi character growth hain na depth hain bas ek ko acha dikhana ka liya dusra ko sanki dikhao jab ki uss character ki uss show main koi zaroorat hi nahi thi.😂😂😂

Haar koi baas wahi galtiya dohra dohra ka hamara dimag kharab karta hain aur kuch nahi 😂😂😂. Yeh show chal kaisa raaha hain kuch samaj nahi aata.

Thank god main iss show sa kabhie connect nahi ho paayi hence could move on easily.😂😂😂 Ab toh kabhie iss show ka naam bhi suna toh cringe ka maare haasi aati hain.😂😂😂😂

Edited by Not_James_bond - 2 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Not_James_bond

I stopped watching this show and moved out of this hole months ago but yaaha once in a blue moon aa jaati hun if someone tags me for something.

I on this forum learnt a few things that maybe helped broaden my perspective about a similar cheating experience in my own family ki relationships are complicated and what is applicable for one need not necessarily be right for another .

Paar yeh show dikhana kya chahta hain aur kar kya raaha hain kuch clear nahi hota kabhie .

I'll start with fateh this man has never been someone I was ever found of or liked mostly cause of his undecisive behaviour.

Koi kaam dhang sa nahi karta na stalk, na pyaar, he apparently loved a girl to death who he caught a glimpse of in the gurudwara and since became a deewana .

He has no idea who , why or what she is. Don saal ussa pyaar karta hai par iss ghade ko nahi paata ki uski behen kon hain.😂😂😂😂 Yaar issa acha stalking toh mauhale ki auntiya karti hain.😂

He got married cause he was angry, hurt , and forced into a marriage by his family . He "tried" moving on but failed and the moment he received a green signal from his ex lover he went running back to her even faster than lighting. Agar yeh mamuli breakup hota toh shayad for once could have made sense but that girl had literally stomped over your self respect, looked down upon you left you at the alter but you went running back na koi turmoil na kuch bas went wagging your tail behind her.

He after going back to his ex wasn't loyal to her either he wanted the best of both, he wanted both the girls to keep serving his needs. He did things that were behind comprehension he supported the character assasination of a innocent soul, he refuted claims of cheating that his wife made instead made her doubt her own capabilities made made her think that she was just a insecure wife who couldn't find it in her to trust her ever so faithful husband.

To justify all this he went to lenghts to accuse his wife of an affair and was pissed thinking she was having a affair despite him doing the same as according to him woh toh paidaishi scoundrel hain par Tejo toh achi aur sachi hain toh how can she do something like this when she should be ever so dutiful , faithful and over heads in love with a man like him jiski na toh koi aukat hain na koi imaan.

When his ema came to light he had the guts to bring his 🤬 I don't want to even name that word and live with her in the same house as his ex wife . Har roz uska ex biwi ko beizzat karta, would insult her character assasinate her and would get angry everytime the family showered her praises her saying ki yeh ghaitya aur jhooti haina nd you all are unaware of her true colours.

The amount of man handling this man has done woh toh uski baat bhi nahi karni.

Ab Tejo this woman claims to be a self respecting woman and I don't want to question or get into that but her never learning from her mistakes is my biggest issue with her . She makes the same damn mistakes like a bloody fool each damn time.

She has a saviour complex 😂 she feels the need to put everybody and everything above her each time after a little natak of wanting to now only think about " apni khushiya".

Iss bewakoof na jo harkate Kari hain you have to be dumb beyond limits to do them . Itna dayalu aur mahaan toh daanvir aur mahanta ka Nayab putla bhi nahi hota.

Fateh agar apni galtiyo ko sudharne ki icha rakhta hain toh achi baat hain par uska aur Tejo ka phir Milan karvana mujha samaj nahi aaya . Fateh ki growth makers ko dikhani thi toh beshak dikhate but for that unha Angad ka character ki zarurat hi nahi thi uska iss sab main koi connection hi nahi banta.

All this udaariyan wants to show is ki pyaar no matter how toxic ek baar hota hain if your a woman and there is no option of moving on. Tejo kept preaching fateh ki move on karo but jab khudh ki baari aayi yeh bandi nil baati sanata nikli.

I don't know filaal show main kya chal raaha hain but Tejo for me has had no character growth yeh pehli bhi ghadi thi aur ab toh aur bhi baadi ghaadi hain.

Dhokha ka baad achi yaadein yaad aana Zahir si baat hain but yeh mujha kabhie apna saath jo bhura hua ussa leka dukhi hota hua nahi dikhi .😂😂😂 Yeh partiality kabhie samaj nahi aayi. Arre jis bande na naa toh tumhe bas cheat kiya par tumha character assasinate kiya, tumha nicha dikhaya, tumhara khilaaf chale chali, tumhari sautan ko tumhare saath ek chat ka nicha rakha , didn't even once give two hoots about your pain during that time but instead expected you to be mahaan and khushi khushi uska aur uska chamiya ka reunion karvai.😂😂😂

Yaar are these things not enough for you to move on, haa not to a new guy but koi aur hota toh andaar sa tuth jaata depressed hota usko councellor ki zarurat padti par iska saath kuch nahi hua . Jaisa hi isko dikha ki maybe the cheater paati ka acha hona Laaga ka chances dikha she went running back.😂😂😂😂

Fateh ka they could show ki haa ek toxic relationship sa move on ho sakta hain but not Tejo toh kyu kyuki usna ussa sacha pyaar kiya.🥴🥴🥴

Abbe bewakoof kisa baana rahe ho 😂😂 jitna baar pyaar hota hain utna baar woh sacha hi lagta hain 😂😂 koi kisi rishta main yeh soch ka nahi jaata ki yeh waala bas half ishq hain, agla waala timepass hoga uska baad waala trial aur phir mujha sacha ibadat wala pyar hoga.

Yaar uska move on hona ek acha Zindagi jeena ki khwaaish hona dikha sakte tha but naa yeh don din natak karti hain aur phir waahi harkat karti hain jo yeh pehla karti thi.

Yeh loga ka na toh koi character growth hain na depth hain bas ek ko acha dikhana ka liya dusra ko sanki dikhao jab ki uss character ki uss show main koi zaroorat hi nahi thi.😂😂😂

Haar koi baas wahi galtiya dohra dohra ka hamara dimag kharab karta hain aur kuch nahi 😂😂😂. Yeh show chal kaisa raaha hain kuch samaj nahi aata.

Thank god main iss show sa kabhie connect nahi ho paayi hence could move on easily.😂😂😂 Ab toh kabhie iss show ka naam bhi suna toh cringe ka maare haasi aati hain.😂😂😂😂

Shradzs +1 to your post. you noted all my problems with the show..

@bold - this is hilarious. exactly koi decide karke na thode pyaar karata and pyaar sirf ek baar hota its a myth..Fateh se hi pucho he will tell pyaar, ishq aur mohobbat ke baare mein🤣🤣

thunderbird thumbnail

Fateh has many synonyms for pyaar thats why it can happen again and again for him 🤣

Also in UD they started to try luring jasfa and tejang back (showing their scenes and plot) why can't they stick to one couple or one ship just like fateh they want jasfa also, fatejo also .

Not_James_bond thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Shradzs +1 to your post. you noted all my problems with the show..

@bold - this is hilarious. exactly koi decide karke na thode pyaar karata and pyaar sirf ek baar hota its a myth..Fateh se hi pucho he will tell pyaar, ishq aur mohobbat ke baare mein🤣🤣

I know it's that they are so fixated on trying to prove ki yeh pyaar hain, yeh ishq hain , yeh mohabbat hain aur woh ibadat hain.😂😂😂

They have literally highlighted and glorified all the wrong things that are a big no no in a relationship and have been promoting it as love in the show.😂😂😂

Be it stalking, be it harrasment, be it literally shoving yourself on your partner, being dependant on your partner till it reaches a point of unhealthy dependancy and literally promoting babysitting and acting as a nanny for your partner as love.😂😂😂😂

Fateh even now he literally has no purpose in his life he first made jasmine the reason for his existence and now Tejo like where is he in all this. What is he doing apart from running around them . They literally are promoting ki baaki kaam karo na karo koi kaam dhanda ho na ho aap bas kisi ka naam ki maala japo.😂😂😂 Waahi dhaiya hain aapka zindagi main.😂😂😂

Tejo toh woh doormat nahi hain kyuki woh uska qualification criteria bhi fail ho jaati Tejo maata bas ek bohot badi ghadi hain.😂😂😂

She just never learns and makes the same mistakes each time.😂😂😂 She only knows how to give big lectures but doesn't know how to act on them. Move on move on itna kaaha aur khudh uss fateh ko leka ek leechad leech yaa lice sa zyaada ussa chipak ka bethi hain.😂😂😂😂

She is so obsessed with her love for him .

Like a masochist to the core 😂😂😂 usko baas fateh ka saath bitayi raat aur uska saath khaaye noodles yaad hain aur baaki jo fateh na kiya uska baare main issa partial memory loss ho gaaya hain.😂😂

After the ema this women would tell jasmine and fateh to mind their own business but she like a nosey idiot that she is would go interfering in their problems.😂😂😂 Like who the bhajiya paav pretends to have a fiancee for a man who has literally gas lighted you at every chance he got.😂😂😂

His redemption was like so lame Maina chaar mahina sa yeh show nahi dekha but from all the comments I read it seems usna bartaan dhoya aur bhooka soya like really.😂😂😂😂

He was redeemed was all fine but where is Tejo ka redemption this lady is the biggest nut case.😂😂😂 When will she learn her lesson.😂😂😂 She gets kicked like a football every damn time 😂😂😂 iska gharwaale bhi issa pyaar nahi karte na iska ex sasuralwale all of them are selfish as hell ,all of them have literally nichod ka used her according to their benefit.😂😂😂

I'm damn 100 percent sure that had this dame been not so mahaan jitna isko dikhaya hain yaa jasmine had been even literally half a percent decent toh iska sasural waalo na usko kaak na dekhna tha.😂😂😂

It's cause they know their son is a grown man child and can't take care of himself iss liya they want her cause they know bas yeh maahaan aatma hain jo iska kache, socks dhoka iron kar sakti hain aur iska liya bina ghusaa kiya parathe bana sakti hain.😂

Yeh bande ko naa ghar ka koi kaam aata hain na office ka baas Vella giri karao uss sadakchap Romeo sa.😂😂😂😂

Angad ko kyu hi laaya tha iss gobbar khaane main uska kaam kya tha😂😂😂 they turned him from a smart perceptive man who lent a shoulder to cry on and a place to stay when Tejo needed it the most to a desperate psycho nutcase.😂😂😂

Pheww puri bhadas nikal gaayi meri.😂😂😂 Ab yeh show ka toh main naam bhi lena pasand nahi karti agar kahi galti sa mention ho toh main aisa ignore marti hun jaisa politicians hame election ka baad marte hain.😂😂😂

It's cause I got tagged I came back to this dumpster .😂😂😂

Edited by Not_James_bond - 2 years ago
thunderbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Not_James_bond

I know it's that they are so fixated on trying to prove ki yeh pyaar hain, yeh ishq hain , yeh mohabbat hain aur woh ibadat hain.😂😂😂

They have literally highlighted and glorified all the wrong things that are a big no no in a relationship and have been promoting it as love in the show.😂😂😂

Be it stalking, be it harrasment, be it literally shoving yourself on your partner, being dependant on your partner till it reaches a point of unhealthy dependancy and literally promoting babysitting and acting as a nanny for your partner as love.😂😂😂😂

Fateh even now he literally has no purpose in his life he first made jasmine the reason for his existence and now Tejo like where is he in all this. What is he doing apart from running around them . They literally are promoting ki baaki kaam karo na karo koi kaam dhanda ho na ho aap bas kisi ka naam ki maala japo.😂😂😂 Waahi dhaiya hain aapka zindagi main.😂😂😂

Tejo toh woh doormat nahi hain kyuki woh uska qualification criteria bhi fail ho jaati Tejo maata bas ek bohot badi ghadi hain.😂😂😂

She just never learns and makes the same mistakes each time.😂😂😂 She only knows how to give big lectures but doesn't know how to act on them. Move on move on itna kaaha aur khudh uss fateh ko leka ek leechad leech yaa lice sa zyaada ussa chipak ka bethi hain.😂😂😂😂

She is so obsessed with her love for him .

Like a masochist to the core 😂😂😂 usko baas fateh ka saath bitayi raat aur uska saath khaaye noodles yaad hain aur baaki jo fateh na kiya uska baare main issa partial memory loss ho gaaya hain.😂😂

After the ema this women would tell jasmine and fateh to mind their own business but she like a nosey idiot that she is would go interfering in their problems.😂😂😂 Like who the bhajiya paav pretends to have a fiancee for a man who has literally gas lighted you at every chance he got.😂😂😂

His redemption was like so lame Maina chaar mahina sa yeh show nahi dekha but from all the comments I read it seems usna bartaan dhoya aur bhooka soya like really.😂😂😂😂

He was redeemed was all fine but where is Tejo ka redemption this lady is the biggest nut case.😂😂😂 When will she learn her lesson.😂😂😂 She gets kicked like a football every damn time 😂😂😂 iska gharwaale bhi issa pyaar nahi karte na iska ex sasuralwale all of them are selfish as hell ,all of them have literally nichod ka used her according to their benefit.😂😂😂

I'm damn 100 percent sure that had this dame been not so mahaan jitna isko dikhaya hain yaa jasmine had been even literally half a percent decent toh iska sasural waalo na usko kaak na dekhna tha.😂😂😂

It's cause they know their son is a grown man child and can't take care of himself iss liya they want her cause they know bas yeh maahaan aatma hain jo iska kache, socks dhoka iron kar sakti hain aur iska liya bina ghusaa kiya parathe bana sakti hain.😂

Yeh bande ko naa ghar ka koi kaam aata hain na office ka baas Vella giri karao uss sadakchap Romeo sa.😂😂😂😂

Angad ko kyu hi laaya tha iss gobbar khaane main uska kaam kya tha😂😂😂 they turned him from a smart perceptive man who lent a shoulder to cry on and a place to stay when Tejo needed it the most to a desperate psycho nutcase.😂😂😂

Pheww puri bhadas nikal gaayi meri.😂😂😂 Ab yeh show ka toh main naam bhi lena pasand nahi karti agar kahi galti sa mention ho toh main aisa ignore marti hun jaisa politicians hame election ka baad marte hain.😂😂😂

It's cause I got tagged I came back to this dumpster .😂😂😂

Lmaooo 🤣

This is exactly my problem with UD i haven't gone to another show but i left UD and come back only if someone tags or else i cringe everytime i remember my UD addiction.