sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Neha is unconscious and Abhi is trying his best to bring her back to senses. Just then, Simran arrives with a nurse and a ward boy. Simran asks them to shift Neha carefully to the bedroom.She is moved inside. Simran conducts a thorough check up on Neha. She asks Abhi to go ut. She checks her BP and also examines her. Abhi is standing outside the room. He calls Radha and tells her about Neha. She is worried. Abhi asks her to come immediately and says Simran is here. Simran asks the nurse to get saline water from the ambulance. Neha slowly regains consciousness. Simran tells her thank god there is no bleeding. She asks Neha what happened and from when was she having this weakness. Neha says suddenly she had it and everything before her went black. Simran asks her while falling down, did she injure herself. Neha says no. Simran says i will go out.

She comes out. Abhi asks her . Simran says Neha is completely weak. If this continues, she will have complications during labor. Thats why she had insited that Neha should take proper care of her health and take timely medicines. Abhi scolds himself for goinh to US leaving her alone.Simran tells Abhi that Neha needs complete bed rest. Just then, the nurse comes out and says Neha is calling her. Abhi and Simran go inside. Neha is crying and asks her about her baby. Simran tells her to relax and that the baby is fine. She says she has told Abhi everything and she has to be on complete bed rest and take medicines on time. Just then, Radha comes in. Simran tells Radha that if Neha has any probs with medicines, she can scold her bcos she is her mother. Simran tells the nurse to take care of Neha and check her BP every one hour. She then writes a capsule name and tells Abhi to give it from today. She also tells the nurse that certain blood tests have to be conducted on Neha and she would send the person here. Simran leaves with Abhi. Neha is crying. Radha asks her what the problem is . She tells her not to think. You are brave. Dont fear.

Sonu is sleeping in the back seat of the car. Manas is driving the car with Riya beside him. They have come out of a night show. Riya says Sonu is sleeping so peacefully. Manas says heis tired. Manas says he is also tired and night shows do not suit him. Just bcos Riya insisted, he came. Riya says this jet lag is a pain and i dont get sleep. Manas says if you dont get sleep, why pull me. Riya says she will pull him for sure. Manas then says he will give a solution for that and stops before a drug store. He goes inside and asks for Valium, a sleeping pill. The person says he will not give it without a prescription. Manas says he himslef is a doctor and he will write the prescription. The person does not believe him. Manas then shows his ID and writes the prescription. Simran and Abhi are also in the shop. Abhi sees Manas and says hi. Manas responds . Abhi says they came here to get medicines for Neha. Simran does not talk to him. They leave. Riya sees them get into the car and waves and calls them. They do not stop the car. She asks Manas why they did not stop the car. Manas says even if they had seen you, they would not.Riya is upset and tells Manas that this is not a proper way. Manas says Simran will never understand. She did not expect to see me when she is with Abhi at such a late hour. Manas says that lady will not stop interfering in Abhi's life. They are married and should get space.He says there is no need for her to be with Abhi. I told her this and she grew wild at me. She pinpointed me sayingwhen Urmila is there, what is he doing with Riya? Simran is doing to Neha what Kiran had done to Simran he says. Riya gets angry and says how can you tell this. He says Simran is crossing all limits. Riya starts to cry and says i was right. I am responsible for the split in your friendship. Manas says there is nothing like that. She says i have to talk to Simran. Manas says ther eis no need and she need not worry. Riya asks Manas whether he too thinks their relationship is immoral.Manas says she is single. He is also divorced and single. We love each other . We are not troubling anybody. Then whats wrong. Riya asks is he sure to which he says yes and hugs her. Sonu who is at the back is listening to everything and crying. He then pretends to be asleep.

Neha asks Radha who is sitting with her to go and rest. She also asks the nurse to rest. They go out. Neha begins to cry as she is feeling guilty. Abhi then comes in with the medicines and sits near Neha. He says i am sorry as usual i lost my control. Neha says no i was wrong. I should not have talked to Kiran. I cant even say sorry. I feel so ashamed of myself. He consoles her.

Simran is walking out of the Zee News shoot. The executives there are thanking her for the shoot and says thiswill pave the way for ACH on Wheels to develop. Simran says hope so and starts to leave.

She comes out and standing near her car, calls Abhi. The nurse is checking the temperature of Neha when her call comes. Abhi picksup. She asks how Neha is. He says she is fine. She says she wants to talk to Neha. Neha is given the phone. Simran enquires whether she is feeling ok with the capsule. Neha says yes.cuts the phone.
Just when she is about to sit in the car, a car comes and is parked near her car. Simran is not able to move her car as two wheelers are parked on the other side. So she goes near the other car and asks them to move their car when Kiran comes out of the car. Both are shocked on seeing each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Sri,for the lovely update.
rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the great update sri.

don't you guys think manas is over reacting?

snehal thumbnail
hi i am a new member thanks for the updates 😛
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
kiran again!

btw, once again a great update. thanks.
Sony78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update. hey do u think that manas and riya will get married?????
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sree. But the advance update said she also yelled at kiran and what happened to that part...is that next episode...may be...😕
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you.

Yes, i too think Manas over reacted.

Rifhat

nandinee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the excellent update!
kkkripa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks sree for this wonderful update!!!