Vidya Balan and Amit Varma a couple?

dimpy828 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Who's Amit Varma? Well he's the debutant who plays Vidya Balan's love interest in the recently released 'Kismat Konnection'! Aziz Mirza's son spotted Amit Varma whom he felt would look good opposite Vidya in the film. After bagging the role, when Amit came face to face with Vidya for his first scene, he was understandably quite anxious and nervous. All his scenes were with either Vidya or Shahid. However Vidya and Shahid went out of their way to put him at ease and help the rank newcomer out with his scenes.

We hear Amit is extremely thankful to his affable co-stars. "They and Director Aziz uncle put me at ease and helped me with the rehearsals. The encouraging gestures from Aziz uncle, Vidya and Shahid went a long way in boosting my confidence! I'm very excited about my debut."

Well, acting opposite such a lovely co-star like Vidya, we are sure you must've had some jitters which surely must have eased by now!!!

Source: Planet Bollywood

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwww now they link him with vidya!!!!!!! poor amit....Ami, manva, Srijita was already too much to handle n now Vidya too!!!!!!!
simisop thumbnail
I saw the movie today! Amit wasn't anything different and i think he did a ok-ok job, but than again its hard to impress people when your working with two great stars like Vidya and Shahid.
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AVFAN

wowwwwwwwww now they link him with vidya!!!!!!! poor amit....Ami, manva, Srijita was already too much to handle n now Vidya too!!!!!!!

Come on Shreya....actors are actors and have to deal with link ups....thts why we are not actors???😆
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simisop

I saw the movie today! Amit wasn't anything different and i think he did a ok-ok job, but than again its hard to impress people when your working with two great stars like Vidya and Shahid.

Really...was the movie good..wanted to see it...but heard the reports are not great!😃
Ashu-n-Sush thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

in the movie whos vidya's love interest? is it amit or karanvir?

i heard its karanvir

all confusinggggg😕
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vidya's love interesr is Amit and his character is called karan....karanvir is doing Dev and he has hardly 3 or 4 scenes
Rasma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HE WAS IN KISMAT KONNECTION WIV HER