Chunky Pandey's complimenting Stallone?

salonishah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Chunky Pandey's complimenting Stallone?

www.glamsham.com

Chunky Pandey has just returned from Los Angeles where he shot for Sajid Nadiadwala's KAMBAKTH ISHQ. Though he has a small role in the film, he jokes that if Sylvester Stallone can play a special appearance in the Akshay Kumar starrer while representing Hollywood, he too could do the same on behalf of Bollywood.

"Isn't it cool that I am complimenting Stallone here", remarks Chunky with a mischievous grin, "Just like him, I too have a small part to play in the film, possibly smaller! But well, it was fun working for the film at Los Angeles."

His last major role was in FOOL N FINAL where he played a gangster. It has been a year since the film's release. What's happening next?

"It should be Chunky Pandey film festival from this point on, so don't worry about it", jokes Chunky, "There is DADDY COOL and HELLO DARLING followed by SANKAT CITY and PAYING GUESTS. KHALBALI HAI KHALBAI should come after that."

Divulging further about the way his new innings is shaping up, Chunky says, "I am going through a very good phase of my career. My debut was around 20 years back and so much has changed over the period of time. New kinds of films are being made, interesting subjects are being explored, and great roles are being written. It no more matters that what's the length of the role that you are enacting, what matters is the depth that it carries. Thankfully, the filmmakers approaching me are offering variety of parts for me to play. It is fun."

KAMBAKTH ISHQ is next in line of many big films that Sajid Nadiadwala is bringing on floors. Starring Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoor in the lead, KAMBAKTH ISHQ is being lavishly shot in Los Angeles by director Sabir Khan. Once the film's principal shoot is through, Nadiadwala would kick start HOUSEFULL which is expected to go on floors early 2009. The film would yet again star Akshay Kumar along with his HEYY BABYY co-star Ritiesh Deshmukh. Directed by Sajid Khan, the film is being designed as a fun filled family entertainer multi starrer.

Read / Post comments on this article       addthis_url = location.href; addthis_title = document.title; addthis_pub = 'bhaushah'; < ="http://s7.add.com/js/add_widget.php?v=12" =text/>