terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
What the flip is this drama??
lol 7 older teens or younger 20's boys and girls on a bus TOGETHER IN PAKISTAN??
do things like that really happen!??? i know that it doesn't happen like that
the kids are mean and disrespectful to there parents and run off just like that?? lol it cracks me up how some people criticize the west but the dramas are becoming more like it!!!
πŸ˜†
funny stuff!!
Edited by terepehloomein - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
trust me when i started watching ti i was like WUT THE HECK IS THIS????????

i was sooooo lost.....the story made NOOO sense....plus all the people have some sort of problem with the others.....nd their dialogues are juss god knows wut

i still dont understand the reasons for ppl fighting in certain episodes.....but its a good time pass...pluss im seeing places that i;ve never seen in pakistan....

this drama is something TOTALLY weird and different.....as for goin together on bus.....i think that is going A LOT western...but its a drama if there were no girls thnen no one would even bother looking at it...
srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i love watchin this drama for two reasons one is the places they go to and second is fawad khan but is really unrealistic in a way that no matter what how western u are but in pakistan pakistani girls and that too according to the serial livin in karachi but have background from some kind a village or small city travelling with guys and wearing sleevless shirts and jeans in dargahas , mosques and villages is totally unrealistic and undigestable considering that even western wear some kurta or evevn slawar kameez when visiting those areas . otherwise daram is really good and places and city of pakistan shown in it really teach about the culture there πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by srk_biggest_fan - 16 years ago
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like the drama it's original different from other serials,it's about 7 young adults and how they go through their problems. And plus you discover beautiful places of Pakistan.
I'm tired of saas bahu dramas.
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am totally in love with the serial!!!
its different and fresh idea. who would want to sit and watch a documentary?? so its both.... drama and documentary!!
as for girls and guys travelling together.... well... dont we go on skool trip with our class fellows, male or female??
the characters are realistic... all of that is happening in Pakistan..... in fact around the globe. kids run away from home... and they regret and come bak. ppl fall in love too.... there are ppl who flirt.... and there are girls who are tom boys. there are confused ppl as well.... and they are ppl who have the vision and the leadership quality who actually work on it.

so whats the big thing??/

as for dressing..... well yehi trend hai Pakistan main. all the seven characters are from disturbed and "high class" society.... and that is how they are dressing now a days!!! at least they covered their heads when they went to the mosque.

overall........ i just love it... and can easily debate in favor of it for long!! πŸ˜›
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rank

wat da he**...[sry]but how cum i don't know abut dis seriall...in wich chanel does dat drama air..
can sumonbe tell me plxx... πŸ˜›

http://www.geo.tv/geotv/program.asp?pid=743

Edited by kareena05 - 16 years ago

Word Count: 1

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: terepehloomein

lol 7 older teens or younger 20's boys and girls on a bus TOGETHER IN PAKISTAN??
the kids are mean and disrespectful to there parents and run off just like that?? lol it cracks me up how some people criticize the west but the dramas are becoming more like it!!!
πŸ˜†
funny stuff!!

trust me it does happen in Pakistan these days............even i didnt believe at first but .....i have seen soo much stuff that i have no doubt abt it..lol

queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: terepehloomein

πŸ˜†
funny stuff!!

u live in U.S.A thats why u dont know what happens in pak.πŸ˜† .u dont know in pak college or university's students(boys n girls)go together for a lunch or a dinner .they also go on a picnic without any teacher.infact my brother is a university student .he and his all class fellows have gone on picnic without any teacher.πŸ˜›he has already gone on other places with his frnds.πŸ˜‰yehan log dates per bhi jate hain aur khule aam sub khuch karte hain.u know what i a saying.πŸ˜•

queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
btw satrangi is a good drama.it can be happen in real.bas sub main true frndship honi chahiye aur kuch nahi. πŸ˜› n they r true frnds. πŸ˜›
Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I've started to watch the show and I really like it coz it's quite different plus it has Fawad Khan in it, he's goodπŸ‘πŸΌ