Manas and Urmila's breakup

abladabla thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I haven't watched this show from the beginning, so can someone please tell me why and how Manas and Urmila separated. I know it was due to some guy called "Ashwin" but wanted to know in detail of what happened. Can someone please fill in.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rat718 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
let me make make it short! Urmila started having the same complex issues the same as neha is having now regarding Simiran. She was a totally different Urmila then. she was suspecting that Manas and Simiran was having an affair, etc. Anyhow then comes ashwin who was a bad man 😡 ,and also a classmate of manas and Simiran in med school. However he used the sutiation to make urmila beleive that manas and simiran was having an affair. He also made her beleive that Manas was ignoring her. He started praising urmila, and thurs urmila falls for his false promises and walks away from her husband and kid beliving this loser. Then she gets pregnent, aborts the baby, lives as his mistress, trusts him compleatly until one day he takes so much advantage of her she kiils him. 😭 Hope this has helped you
Sharon thumbnail
Yes and now urmilla is in jail for life.
abladabla thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks rat..it was indeed helpful