sweety90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

dhoka dene walon ko log maaph kiun nahi karte?? how many people here got dhoka in their life?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishiya thumbnail
one of my best friend ( ohh dear) gave me dhoka,

let me tell you about her,

i was here in ireland for long time, i have no sis. one day i saw a pakistani girl in my area) . my mom used to tell me , that since last few days , she sees this girl going for work n college . i said o.k , i will talk to her. after few weeks , i saw her , and then i started to talk to her, i was so happy, and my parents were so happy as well, that their daughter is not alone anymore,
. she used to eat in our house alomost everyday. many times she gave me numberr to her bfs, i said to her , listen SAIDA ( her name) dont give my number to anyone, but she didnt stop i didnt really like it , but i keep on saying to her , not to give my number to anyone. later in dec 2007 , i was working in boots , one of the boy from her workplace came to me and i aksed , what time she will be on work? becuase last night, i didnt go out with her ( she offerd me to go out with her in a party, i knew it , what kind of party that would be) , that boy said , she will be working from 6 to close ( 2:30am) . i said o.k , then he said, she was drinking last night, she was totaly out of sence, etc etc etc, i didnt beleive him, because , i trust on her, but after one week, my dad came to my room and said aishiya i want to talk to u about saida. she is a "TUWAIF" , i just got to know, and now its up to u to keep frindship wid her or not?...and aishiya ,

one of her client ( i dont know what should i call these men) he saw me and her togather. and relaised that, ( i was wearing hijab ) why this girl wid hijab is always wid a TUWAIF? THEN he find out more about me, said told him , that she will make me a tuwaif and gona earn money) he also findout where i live , and who are my parents . later he came to see my dad and asked him to keep his daoughter ( me) away from saida.

i just couldnt beleive this!!!! also she has plan to get married wid my dad, she stole my dads passport and marriage cert + brith cert.

now she is very faoume in dublin as a pakistani tuwaif, i feel ashamed to be her friend, if she is reading this , please saida , stop all this, please have some fear of ALLAH , u cant buy ur ezat from these euros? life is very short , please dont take anyone else dad, u tried to do wid us.. give me ., my dads passport, since then my dad is sick !!!

Now i dont beleive on FRIENDSHIP ESPICALLY PAKISTANI GIRLS LIVING WITHOUT THEIR PARENTS IN ABROAD!!!!

may ALLAH give hadayat to all girls to protect themselves , our ezat is a amanat of our husband , so pleaseee amanat mein khiyanat nahi karo....
sweety90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishiya

one of my best friend ( ohh dear) gave me dhoka,

let me tell you about her,

i was here in ireland for long time, i have no sis. one day i saw a pakistani girl in my area) . my mom used to tell me , that since last few days , she sees this girl going for work n college . i said o.k , i will talk to her. after few weeks , i saw her , and then i started to talk to her, i was so happy, and my parents were so happy as well, that their daughter is not alone anymore,
. she used to eat in our house alomost everyday. many times she gave me numberr to her bfs, i said to her , listen SAIDA ( her name) dont give my number to anyone, but she didnt stop i didnt really like it , but i keep on saying to her , not to give my number to anyone. later in dec 2007 , i was working in boots , one of the boy from her workplace came to me and i aksed , what time she will be on work? becuase last night, i didnt go out with her ( she offerd me to go out with her in a party, i knew it , what kind of party that would be) , that boy said , she will be working from 6 to close ( 2:30am) . i said o.k , then he said, she was drinking last night, she was totaly out of sence, etc etc etc, i didnt beleive him, because , i trust on her, but after one week, my dad came to my room and said aishiya i want to talk to u about saida. she is a "TUWAIF" , i just got to know, and now its up to u to keep frindship wid her or not?...and aishiya ,

one of her client ( i dont know what should i call these men) he saw me and her togather. and relaised that, ( i was wearing hijab ) why this girl wid hijab is always wid a TUWAIF? THEN he find out more about me, said told him , that she will make me a tuwaif and gona earn money) he also findout where i live , and who are my parents . later he came to see my dad and asked him to keep his daoughter ( me) away from saida.

i just couldnt beleive this!!!! also she has plan to get married wid my dad, she stole my dads passport and marriage cert + brith cert.

now she is very faoume in dublin as a pakistani tuwaif, i feel ashamed to be her friend, if she is reading this , please saida , stop all this, please have some fear of ALLAH , u cant buy ur ezat from these euros? life is very short , please dont take anyone else dad, u tried to do wid us.. give me ., my dads passport, since then my dad is sick !!!

Now i dont beleive on FRIENDSHIP ESPICALLY PAKISTANI GIRLS LIVING WITHOUT THEIR PARENTS IN ABROAD!!!!

may ALLAH give hadayat to all girls to protect themselves , our ezat is a amanat of our husband , so pleaseee amanat mein khiyanat nahi karo....

Thanks for sharing. im feeling very sorry for u and for ur family. i dont consider friends who decieve in friendship. sooooo sorrryyyyy i hope i didn't hurt u by raising this topic.

anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW....im shocked to hear ur story......my mouth is open....i had few stories to tell but i think i shudnt now lookin at wut happened wid u....WOW...i hope ur dad gets better
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
after reading the story i felt are there really people who make relationships to take advantage and especially to earn money. what is happenning in this world i never heard a story like this before i felt so bad.
desifairy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think every1 has been betrayed. evenn i have many times... i learn from them πŸ˜†, but some times, the situation is unforgiveable. 😑
aishiya thumbnail
yep, every sunday, and i think until i die, these words are never gona leave my life " tumhari wajha sey mera passport who chori kr k ley gaye" yes , now i am used too,, ohh dear life is very hard, some times i get angry on my dad, y he is always saying that to me, but then also, i think , may be it was my mistake, becuz i always wanted to ve a sister! ]

have a nice day!
sweety90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishiya

yep, every sunday, and i think until i die, these words are never gona leave my life " tumhari wajha sey mera passport who chori kr k ley gaye" yes , now i am used too,, ohh dear life is very hard, some times i get angry on my dad, y he is always saying that to me, but then also, i think , may be it was my mistake, becuz i always wanted to ve a sister! ]

have a nice day!

hearing ur story is just like unbelievable. very sorry. but its not ur fault. dont say like dat. ur father is just hurt dont worry. trust Allah everything will be fine.😊

pknaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: girl_sweety22

hearing ur story is just like unbelievable. very sorry. but its not ur fault. dont say like dat. ur father is just hurt dont worry. trust Allah everything will be fine.😊

yes aysha everything will be alright😊pray to Allah

infact jab hum kisi bohat aitb ar kartay hain usay sach main apna sab se acha dost mantay hain to hmain lagta hai ke shaid dosra bhi utna hi acha hai 😊 lekin agar sab us ke opposite ho jaye to sach main aitbar toot jata hai😭

i just have a question for u .u said she met u in ireland so u dont have any childhood friend in pakistan and she s still with u😊 because i think bachpan ki dostian bohat mazboot hoti hain

sweety90 thumbnail
sometimes i feel like the whole world is 1 dhoka. koi dost apna samajhta hi nahi aur jo samajhta hai woh samajh ker bhi anjaan ban jata hai. yeh duniya mein kisi ko kisi per bharosa hi nahi. 😭 dost to her baat share kerne ki liye hote hain per hum dost samajh ker sab keh dete hain per humare dost hum se sab kuch chupate hain. 😭