Astonishing Atul-Pankit Desert Oasis p.10

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Atulians,

Lately there have been some questions regarding the topics for discussion.   In reference to that, here are some Do's and Dont's for this thread:

1) Please discuss Pankit, Atul or other characters in relation to him which includes Nana, Anjali, Sapna, Muskaan, Rahul, Shashank, Padma, lovely here.

2) Episode synopsis is allowed, but refrain from continously discussing about AR here.

3) Once in a while off- topic is allowed but please make sure that you stick to the purpose for which this fan club is created.

4) In the interests of staying focused, avoid mentioning what was just said in the KS thread or in RM threads.   By the same token, whatever happens in the Oasis, should stay in the Oasis.  This will prevent any so-called confusion.

5) Lastly, Atul/Pankit graces our thread quite often, so make sure we discuss more about him and make him feel special here.   He is after all, the heart of the show and of the thread.   

6) Do not go off-topic with irrelevant questions or comments about Sukriti or other characters, this is absolutely not allowed. 

7) In the interests of enforcing the above rules, I have established a system of monitors to watch over the thread to avoid any problems arise.  Please do listen to them and help maintain the pollution-free environment we all know and love.

Oasis monitors:

Tasha  Gagan  Komal  Julle

8.  Bashing of the creatives is not allowed.  This is not permitted on the forum, nor is it permitted here in the Oasis.  The creatives work exhausting hours to give us a great show, and we owe it to them to not bash and allow them the space to do their job.           

Please follow these rules while you are at the Desert Oasis..

All my love,

Trina

Edited by trina1 - 15 years ago
kanak1309 thumbnail
COngratulations on the NEW OASIS
our new home

The page looks awesome Trinzie.... thanks sooooo much dear 😊
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Hey everyone

Congrats!
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
ab to ajao Pankit jee

naya thread bhi khul gaya
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey everyone congrats on the new thread! the big 44!
Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats everyone - wow #44 - so close to 50 😃

👏 Edited by NaVy1985 - 15 years ago
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hina, if he said he will be here, he will be here! have patience! 😆 or TACOs, either way, calm down😆

hey sunita! not yet....

Edited by julle1234567890 - 15 years ago
akaur thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey julle. hina, tashu, mehak n kanak
~*Ani*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wooohoo 44th!!!

and pankits here!!!

hina - lol i had 2 set an alarm to wake up at 11 .. 😆

and julle .. noo im not being sarcy lolll .. theyre clever because they wanna take the atul and anjie track forward and theyre using the jealousy trick 2 make it happen!!!

i wrote it in the tacos thread but theyre a step ahead of me as well 😆