8th July short update JJR

Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey guys dint watch much today;... it was soo boring....
ill jus giv a brief update since i hav to leave to skul nw..
Mahesh has been kidnapped n the kiddnapers hav ordered Jiya to get a paper signed n only then they wil release mahesh n no one shud knw abt mahesh being kidnapped otherwise they'll kill him

jiya tells appu so dat he can think f sumthn n shez vry scared.. at theier house ballu n his son in the hall with dadi.. ballu is complaining abt mahesh n dunn whr hez gone leaving me..im so bored bla bla bla n his son was trying to make him quiet saying mebbe he had sum imp work o sumthn.. dadi shows him photographs of the childhood days n all n ballu looks bored...then jiya n appu n dadi tell sadhna abt the kidnapoing n she starts cryin na ll.. the whole epi was based on dis.. n finally sumone rings the door bell n jiya goes n cheks thrz a parcl left utside n wen she opens thr is a white cloth with red blood n she gets scared.. later appu decides to go n seach for mahesh uncle cos jiya is worried sumthn wud hav hapnd to him m jiya says im also cumin n forces him to take her with him n they chek the adress of the box(the parcel wich was delivered) the box was cake n confectionaries.. and dats all happned today...
oh yes n thr was kiran n barkhas short scene.. kiran doesn find barkha in her room n gets worried n calls but her mobile is left in the room to so she calls rohan n asks..rohan says search for her n call me wen u dun find her agen.. n then she hears barkha cumin in n asked whr did u go.barkha sed i went to the market n asked y?so kiran like casually sed no i jus asked .. barkha knew she was worrying agen so she sed im nt like b4 nw i will nt make dat same mistake agen dun be scared n all.. they hug each other..😊