ILA ARUN - Yesterday's Episode and MTV

anjalibc thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
As far as I remmeber. it was Padma and Prashant sir, who wanted to save qazi. in last gala. coz of his improvment. Ila wanted to save Arijit. but then saved Qazi, to full fill his dream.

and if you go back. it was both Padma maam and prashant sir, who wanted to encourage and save sandeep. and not shammit. Javed said it. that it seems like you wanted to save qazi or shammit. but the other two teacher made her save Sandeep.

so in all the drama, was repeated again in yesterday's show, so so not true. they get all the blame. not Ila maam. why are they pointing fingers on her. ven it is not her fault!!

CAN SOMEONE WRITE TO ILA / FG or SOPHIE ON MTV AND ASK HER TO REPLAY THE EPISODE WHERE QAZI WAS SAVED BY FACULTY and stop all these HANGAMA Once for all.

Yesterday on MTV Sophie too blamed Prashant Sir for being biased. Prashant thinks HE IS THE SUPREME IN JUDGING QAZI AND ULTIMATUM and Shankar is not knowing anything when he had told Qazi you have improved a lot and have bright future, i will give music to your song and your voice when recorded is very nice to hear etc.etc.

Can someone please brief on the discussion on MTV , I missed some parts, BUT ILA MAM FINALLY PUT HER HAND ON PRASHANT'S MOUTH AND I ENJOYED THIS AND THEIR FIGHTS THOUGH. ALSO ILA MAM ASKED SOPHIE WHERE IS THE OTHER PERSON WHO COMES WITH 'KHANKHANATI , JHANJHANTI BANGLES ' ETC. i did not hear further.

But I think we public should write and stop Prashant and Padma for causing damage to Qazi's image and hurting him too by talking all these talks against him on the show instead of encouraging him.

Please again someone put a petition on behalf of Qazi Fans URGENTLY.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditigill thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well written but unfortunately i dont get MTV so cant comment, i guess on MTV they only do sometjhing like talk show and nothing more
amit_agrl thumbnail
aditigill, sophie talks much sense then these guys, she hits the nail
anjalibc thumbnail
What does that means ?

anjalibc thumbnail
Thank you. But I feel like this attack by faculty directly to Qazi on show is not right. He will loose his confidence and feel more humiliated. Though he is getting his confidence for the Public vote. Yesterday he looked very confident and with a slight smile on face if anyone have noticed before the Public vote result declared. But in earlier episode i.e. th 8th one he was not sure that public would vote him and looked very tense. By now he was sure of it.

Originally posted by: aditigill

well written but unfortunately i dont get MTV so cant comment, i guess on MTV they only do sometjhing like talk show and nothing more

peacestead thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Your post makes alot of sense, i really dont know what prashant is upto and why hes creating this controversy, maybe hes been influenced alot by arpita , what i dont understand is if padma and prashant could change illas mind when she wanted to save qazi but ended up saving sandeep( when shamit was voted out)why could'nt they stop her at that time when she said that today we are saving qazi, they seemed more than happy then and both of them did'nt object, so why all this noise now, its seems it is all well planned to save arpitas and rexs image, confuse the janta so that everyone forgets how arpita and rex voted out arijit.Do they think we all , the janta is that stupid?
Cute Dua thumbnail
yea i agree with that he gave a cute and full of trust smile as has confidentd that janta will not cheat him and as all are trying to give bad comments about him his expresion getting serious and serious every week wo kia kehtayhian k masoon se shakal ban jatee hai , Qazi logon k behaviour say bujh(serious) sa gia hai
Keisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
btw i heard dat on mtv they asked public abt their opinions abt all the contestants and most of them had bad things 2 say abt arpita....is it true?? wat did they say abt qazi???
arpit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
These faculty members are humilating Qazi and trying to explain that he is a unfit.

If they feel all the students are better than qazi as they made wildcard entry they could have made wild card exit and removed qazi .
anjalibc thumbnail
MTV SHOW IS REPEATED ON SONY AS WELL. PL CHECK THE TIMING AND DAY. SAT OR SUNDAY ABOUT 11.30 OR SO. PL CHECK

Originally posted by: PakizBabe

too bad i dont have mtv