sanya_s thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

What do ya think abt the news coverage these days, I think nowadays they will stoop to any level to get popularity. They overdramatize everything, create problems out of nothing and lots more. For eg, I saw a live coverage of a fight between a father n a son, in star news..I wonder what the media has come to..Share your opinions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina_Manam thumbnail
I know media does things to be popular so people would watch their show. Sad but true!
fatty1 thumbnail
news covers show us how what is happening around the world.
deepey thumbnail
its all about the money...
people can do anythin for money.....
and people pay to watch these chat pati khabre
ME_T thumbnail
yeah i agree with u all. that there making mountains our of molehills. 😛 lol
ME_T thumbnail
yeah i agree with u all. that there making mountains our of molehills. 😛 lol
Signora2 thumbnail
Yes it is reality show coming by way of news, the spat between Karishma Kapur and her husband was played in the media their reunion was also a much talked about affair on the TV channels. I wonder what was the news value here? except intrusion into somebody's private affair.
Besides there was another story done by channel 7 about a daughter hiring killers to get rid of her father in some village in Punjab coz of property dispute. It was dramatized to such an extent, after all it was a crime and shoud have been left at that. No the TV crew went on and on about it bringing their own personal views.
The truth about the incident cannot be found out. BEcause there always another chnnanel contradicting the same news to hike its own populartity.
Signora2
crazyfats thumbnail
Media is too commericalized now-a-days. I remember watchin News for knowing about the World. but now, its far ahead. Popularity & Money has overtaken the name game. Its the fight of the channels & viewers are the ones being fooled. There are numerous instances where an issue has been blown out of propotion.