Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Did you notice in 2 jul episode.. (after Sid confronts Dheeraj about his talk with Dadaji regarding the school day ) Dheeraj says that Sid and Anchal are so sensitive to each other's feelings ... then he has a small smile on his lips ..as if he has hit upon something πŸ˜‰. I think he is going to be another major factor in bringing SID-Anchal together !!πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
definately! He's going to play a major role in bringing these two together if they every do get together. But i'm kind of worried, i mean Sid promised the kids that nobody would take their mother's place. So if he and Aanchal DO end up together, Aayush especially is going to be extremely upset
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ayush's really annoying. I hate the kid's acting. aaaaargh... the character is damn annoying cuz he tries to be so wise and everything. Gawwwd...
Dawn Idol thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Ayush's really annoying. I hate the kid's acting. aaaaargh... the character is damn annoying cuz he tries to be so wise and everything. Gawwwd...

Totall agree with you, the makers of this show are really making the Ayush character irritating. I mean he is show as being sensible & responsible and yet he's so mean to the younger ones and Anchal. For heaven's sake doesn't he know the true colors of his aunt and grandma ?????

πŸ‘ Excellent quote about the SMILE.... here's a bigggg oneπŸ˜ƒ !!!!

Dawn Idol thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

definately! He's going to play a major role in bringing these two together if they every do get together. But i'm kind of worried, i mean Sid promised the kids that nobody would take their mother's place. So if he and Aanchal DO end up together, Aayush especially is going to be extremely upset

Yes very true, it's up to Anchal to win his affection and convince him that she is not trying to erase his mother's memories from their lives. Sid had better do something too .... he's being very quick in promising Ayush that no one woud take his mother's place.... thats not going to work with Anchal around. He's going to fall for her like a ton of bricks and than he'll be left wondering how to tell the kids about his feelings !!!!