1July updt :Sugreev’s sad story .

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti11 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thx di for the wonderful update👏i m missing ram and laxman scenes i mean from past few episode they r not having any scene together

but gurmeet is best now days

and i want to add something tara and ruma was real sister in some of version it is written that when sugreev capture ruma tara oppose and try to save her sister from sugreev

Edited by shruti_gauri1 - 16 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruti_gauri1

thx di for the wonderful update👏i m missing ram and laxman scenes i mean from past few episode they r not having any scene together

and i want to add something tara and ruma was real sister in some of version it is written that when sugreev capture ruma tara oppose and try to save her sister from sugreev

hi shruti i think u mean bali here looks like typo

what i find weird here is sugreev is beaten up by bali but no one tries to stop bali or save sugreev

he was made king so officially he was the ruler how come no one tried to save him one bit just remained mute spectators

hm more silence from ram lakshman

bali really seems more like typical hindi villain here again

thanks for update sita

camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for the fab update sita di 👏 👏 ..but i really think they r pulling the story a lot.. they're dragging it
rupalip thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no they r not pulling story but actually its very imp to know all this abt Bali, like he is very strong + hes not a good man. As Ramji will Kill Bali in between balis n sugreevs fight without informing which in real terms is cheating but will not be termed as cheating coz of Balis bad character. See he got boon from Lord Brahma that he will get half power of the one one who ll invite hm for fight so Ramji dint invited him.
Sagars really covered Balis story very nicely, I heard all this from my Father. No one stopped Bali, see whats the use of vibhishan stopping Ravan . Ravan infront of his power n proud dont listen to anyone , the same way it was waste to stop bali and monkeys dont have enough power to stop him.
sitakshii thumbnail
i also think tht wen sugreev was beaing beaten up by bali why hanumanji didnot come to save sugreev !!!!

well !!! i am happy tht sagars showed the story of mayavi rakshas in detail ,i hate bali for being such a dushttttttttt & characterless person,

look at tara ,she knowed tht her husband is such a lusty man then too she loved him so much !!! she shud hv slapped him instead or must hv said atleast harsh words after the mayavini incident !!!
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_gauri1

u mean tara & ruma were real sisters????

i also wanna see tht tara opposing her dushtttttttttt .& lusty husband bali !!!😡

very well !! said chatter !! tht bali is a hindi film villain ,a molester 🤢

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

i also think tht wen sugreev was beaing beaten up by bali why hanumanji didnot come to save sugreev !!!!

This is the question, which Ram asked sage Agastya in Uttar Ramayan. As Agastya replied, Hanuman often forgot his own strength because of a curse he got in childhood.

Shruti11 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sita11

u mean tara & ruma were real sisters????

i also wanna see tht tara opposing her dushtttttttttt .& lusty husband bali !!!😡

very well !! said chatter !! tht bali is a hindi film villain ,a molester 🤢

ya di they were real sister i will post there story asap