teelobhain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I was browsing through the net and i found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcrZMZvISyw
Onik dhar, Winner of saregamapa was singing Pehli nazar, and right then Abhijeet interrupted and said, "Is manch pe koi bhi us besure singer ka gaana nahi gayega"..
How shame and pure jealousy...
After this i am never going to buy any films cd even if it has one song of this guys.

What does this monkey looking retard think of himself...how can he easily criticize Pakistani singer like this everywhere and whenever he wants to...man this shows how racist and jealous he is...he is like one of the reasons Indians and Pakistanis still fight with each other...
This guy who is the most pathetic singer himself has the guts to call Atif baysura again and again, he even said crap about Adnan Sami and a great singer like Rahat Fateh Ali Khan...who is he, whats his worth to say such things :S he should look at himself who is out of work himself and none of his songs are good either. He is so full of himself thats why probably he thinks he is a great singer by singing in his own bathroom only...😡. He is an unknown entity, a nobody...and he claims to be worthy of being a judge in shows :S buddy wake up and smell the coffee, he is asked to judge weird abcd shows because he is the only out of work flop singer who is ready to do the job whenever he is asked to! he is a bit popular now only because he indirectly uses the Pakistani singers...lol, a jacks rare like him should lock himself up in a box and get people to drown that box in the sea.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i know its been on the forum for 3 days now.. and i already have mailed zetv about it
irtaza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
here's the vdo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gcrZMZvISyw

this is just 🤢 🤢 🤢
teelobhain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well now you have the video posted again with my comments! :p
sharmili2008 thumbnail
This is the limit of jealousy. Sick man
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think who ever get ignored in this business use these kind of issues to get publicity for them. these kind of racist people i just hope suffer in their life. he is just jealus that pakistani sigers are getting popular and getting work in india while he is an indian singer and everyone is ignoring him. by know he should understand that pakistani singers have different voices and they are good singers. no matter what he says Pehli nazar is very good and popular song which is liked all over the world and its one of my favorite song too and i love Atif Aslam's voice.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

In such a profession, many stiuations like this arise everyday. Let's just watch our language and make sure we're not bashing another celebrity, please.

P.S: What Abhijeet said was something that must've offended many people around the world, including myself, since Atif is undoubtedly an amazing singer and he's my all time fav! 😳

Edited by fariha17 - 16 years ago
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have seen the video and Abhijeet used to be my fav singer............but now by insulting Atif............he is so low in my eyes.........like Aamir Khan said about SRK.............I used to repsect Aamir for his work too............but he low in my eyes too...........Atif was best, is best and will be the best............ 😳
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i saw tht on tv 😭 😭 😭 he said so much bad stuff abt atif 😭 i used to like abhijeet but now i dun like him 🤢 🤢
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know
I hate that guy
he himself is not that big of a singer
I will never listen to any of his songs ever again
Jerk 🤬