Tabrez in Khamoshiyan??

JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

in 9th episode when Tabrez was sarcastically commenting on his wife Rabab going with Arhem, I was thinking "this guy has some nerve to say something like this" and Rabab said the same thing..... really this guy is so shameless.... Gosh... these men!!!!! She is a very intelligent woman, but why is she hanging on to him???? She should tell him to leave, then file a divorce, and take all he owns and then take care of the kids.... The daughter was daddy's girl, no wonder she was spoiled, as he was trying to hide his mistakes doing all that for her....... anyways, i like this drama..... an eye opener to many housewives.........

Edited by sonu98 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nafaso thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you ... i cant believe that he actually said something like that ... and not to forget instead of stoping this outside marraige relationship he is actually telling his wife 'i am canfused, i need time' .... I dont know how his wife was actually allowing him to say that ... Man Sania saeed should be the BEST actress of 2008, as she is acting toooooo damn good. and as far as father daughter realtionship, i was hoping that he will be right next to her, but he is a shamless father, instead of comforting his wife and his son, he is actually still going to the other lady's arms ... i am sorry to say but he is a very beghairat man........... i just cant wiat till Arhem wife gets thr .... and ya hopefully it will be an EYE OPENING to many housewives.
thanx for this topic 😊
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonu98

in 9th episode when Tabrez was sarcastically commenting on his wife Rabab going with Arhem, I was thinking "this guy has some nerve to say something like this" and Rabab said the same thing..... really this guy is so shameless.... Gosh... these men!!!!! She is a very intelligent woman, but why is she hanging on to him???? She should tell him to leave, then file a divorce, and take all he owns and then take care of the kids.... The daughter was daddy's girl, no wonder she was spoiled, as he was trying to hide his mistakes doing all that for her....... anyways, i like this drama..... an eye opener to many housewives.........

I agree with you. I mean, he goes out and has fun with that cheapster Riya and she isn't even allowed to hang around with Arham. But I dun think this is really an eye-opener cuz nowadays every other drama is focussing on this topic and glamour. Such characters are not very stable somehow cuz this is not really what happens to everyone. There are far greater problems in Pakistan right now which everyone seems to be ignoring.

But what really annoys me about Rubab is that she is so frank with Arham too now. I mean, do you have to get physical? Cuz she also touches his hand and he touches hers every now and then. It's not really necessary, is it? I'm not saying Tabrez is allowed to have a relationship with Riya and Rubab isn't; Rubab has a good character but touching the other man or stuff cuz you have problems at home is not very ideal, either. Even if I was friends with a man, I would NEVER touch his hands, even in sympathy. And that's what the majority or our women would do. I think sometimes they just exaggerate it.

I think they're soon gonna show a romantic relationship between Rubab and Arham; then Tabrez would get jealous and blah blah...

But the point is, I agree with you all. Tabrez is highly beghairat. 😃

Edited by amy22 - 16 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Moved to discussion section.

Will be back with my reply 😳