Frequent Posters

Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
maybe.. 😕 but i think its not benazir
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is clearly Benazir's face... but I'm not sure if it is her... I mean, nowadays you can do anything with pix, so maybe someone just put her head on someone else's body... but whatever it is, the blonde hair is looking good on her. 😆

terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i don't think thats her its probably someone impersonating her...fools 😆
nazeeei thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: irtaza

OH GOD 🤢 😲 benazir kay hair iss color kay mainay khabhi nahi dekhay i dont beleive it our or my benazir 😕

tum sai keh rai ho ache nai lag rahe aur ye kahin se bhi Pakistani nai lag rahi🤢

skywatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no wayyyyyy this is not benazir...and mole can also be created by marker or cosmetic pencil...she looks like nirma...and look at her hair color...they are blonde...BB had black hairs...i just hope who ever made this pic...will be severly punished by God
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_mughal

no wayyyyyy this is not benazir...and mole can also be created by marker or cosmetic pencil...she looks like nirma...and look at her hair color...they are blonde...BB had black hairs...i just hope who ever made this pic...will be severly punished by God

i agree i don't think that's benazir and people can make diffrent pics like they take the face of some celebrity and connect it with some other body,so as this pic!!!
salaha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy!!

heyyy guyzzz......
u wudnt believe what i found on the internet bout benazir........

this is worst... i canttt believe this is benazir bhutto who talked about islam and religious rituals. all the time she had tasbih in her hand but in picture she is lookin no less than a cat from western.

Word Count: 1

salaha thumbnail
from which angle does she look like benazir to you it luks nuthing like her
Edited by wini - 16 years ago
desi-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mmm... its not her because
a) she doesnt have dyed blonde hair
and during the time she was young even if this picture was taken ages ago it is to digitaly clear meaning it looks latest
but i dnnoo
😕 i definitely think its not her .............es probably someone who looks similer to her
aaliya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nope, I don't think it's Benazir either. I heard about this controversy a few years back and it was being said that people were saying it's Benazir, just to tarnish her image. I can actually believe that because politics is a dirty game and people do stoop to low levels. But a female ex-Prime Minister of a Muslim majority state would not dress up like that, unless she wasn't in her senses. She would know how much trouble she would be in if it was to be leaked. And anyway, people make fake pictures all the time now, it happens a lot to celebrities. We live in a warped world!
So I don't believe these pics to be of BB 😃

Edited by aaliya007 - 16 years ago