article: alii mercent

Anashah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
TV STAR TRAIL

"I know every sordid detail about Ali Merchant" screams Madhura Naik
by Meenakshi Shankar
Jun 28, 2008, Bangalore

Are these words of a woman scorned in love? Because, we know that when a woman is scorned, then hell hath no fury. But, these words are not of a scorned woman. These words are of Madhura Naik, a very close friend of Ali Merchant who has recently been telephonically threatened by Ali to stay away from his fianc, Sara of the famed Rajan Shahi serial, Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai.

The story goes…

Madhura and Ali were very good friends. Their association goes way back when both the actors were trying to carve a niche for themselves in the industry. After a hard day's at work, they would catch up and share their highs and lows. Their friendship meant a lot to both. According to Madhura, "Ali was a good friend. A comfortable shoe to slip in after a long day. But Ali wanted to take this relationship further. He knew I was in a relationship and he's gone out of the way to weave in misunderstandings between me and my long forgotten boyfriend. The wheels of time moved on. We got caught up in our own sweet world. Ali gave up his dream of possessing me after two years of pursuing me. There was no chemistry to begin with."

How can I fall in love with someone who is a certified Casanova? How can I live in a relationship when I don't know which girl is going to warm his bed? How can I live a life of insecurity and constant fear of not knowing when he is going to axe our relationship? Ali, as a friend is a wonderful person. But Ali as a lover is an absolute no no.

Today, the same Ali Merchant, who is in 'so-called-love' with Sara is threatening me to stay away or he will oust me from this industry. I cannot help but laugh at his words. If he has to threaten me, let him have the guts to call me and threaten me. Why do you want to use under hand tactics?

Ali Merchant is a nobody. And, I don't get scared easily.

Why is he threatening me? Because nobody knows Ali Merchant more than I do.I know what makes that man tick and I know how he makes his move. I know how he goes for the kill…and all I did was tell Sara to watch her ways

http://www.tellywatch.com/Telly_Interview/Madhura_Naik_inter view/June-28-2008/Madhura_Naik_interview_Ali_Merchant6454.ht ml