Upclose &Personal with Indraneil Sengupta

Anashah1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
TV STAR TRAIL

Upclose and Personal with Indraneil Sengupta
by Vidhya Krishnan
Jun 11, 2008, Mumbai

MaaykaIndraneil Sengupta's claim to fame, to avid moviegoers would be as the lead in 'Doli Sajaa ke Rakhna'. But later on, he switched to television with Pyaar Ke Do Naam Ek Radha Ek Shyaam on Star Plus. Then followed the package deal of movies, ads and serials and the latest in his kitty is his entry into Zee TV's Maayka. Caught up with the pressures of the daily soap, we caught up with the handsome actor who still carried the warm glow of the marital bliss.

CURRENTLY WORKING ON… I am presently busy with Doli Sajaa ke Rakhna and I may also make an entry in Maayka. Everything's falling into place, but just a few dotted lines that I need to sign on.

MARITAL BLISS… It has been absolutely wonderful. We have been seeing each other for the past two years and married for the past one year and life has been even better post marriage. Don't I sound happy! Oh lord, my bachelor friends are avoiding me because of all the gyaan that I'm spreading on marriage.

MOST TREASURED MOMENT IN THIS RELATION… I must say, it was my honeymoon. It is something that is unforgettable and that I will cherish for lifetime.

TAKE ON THE RECENT ARUSHI MURDER BEING SPLASHED BY EKTA KAPOOR… I am not sure whether it will affect the TRP's but in my opinion when the investigation is not fully completed, it is not fair to use the details and that too when it will affect the sentiments of a family.

EXPERIMENT WITH MOVIES... Yes, surely… I am doing a movie which is a thriller. But I personally feel that not all movie makers are brave enough to venture with TV actors and believe the potentials in them. But Rajeev definitely is creating the right noises with his debut, so probably the producers would be looking for talent from the telly world.

TAKE ON REALITY SHOWS… The most happening thing today. But, it's just getting too much. Zero uniqueness in terms of creativity except roping in celebrity guests. One good concept comes up and it just keeps on repeating. If there is some uniqueness then it would be a lot more interesting. I've washed my hands off reality shows, unless there's something unique.

MY FOCUS is Zee TV's Maayka. Otherwise I am waiting for some good projects my way. And I have this desire to take part in some musical show because I'm a decent singer. Who knows, I may walk away with the Indian Idol season 4 crown…
http://www.tellywatch.com/Telly_Features/IndraneilSengupta/J une-11-2008/Doli-Sajaa-ke-Rakhna-indraneil_2.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpatel89 thumbnail
I totally agree with 0 Creativity!!
afghanitam thumbnail
ahhhhaaa .. his MOST TREASURED MOMENT IN THIS RELATION was his honymoon .. ak sooooo sweet !
- thanks for sharing ! 😛