question?????????//

faghia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys

i ahd been out of country fr so many months but ia m extremely dissapointed to see taht ls fans have just dissapeared there are few who tried to live the form bt the rest never bothered..i myself am sorry and sad to know taht this form is gonna be deleted....well before i would like to ask u guys something

i ahve been thinking abt this froma long time

WHICH OTHER SERIAL AIRING NOW DO U THINK REFLECTS LS?even 1 percent of it then plz right ..a serial which u watch and u r reminded of fresh love just like ls....or u get reminded of mishi and dev.

hopinggggg to see ur replies..........and no sarcassam plzzzzzzzzzz

luv sara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nika_d thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sara I think we can never have a show like LS ever again. No show currently airing are even 1% close to what our Love Story was.

But okay of I have to say it then I think Kis Des Mein Ha Mera Dil... I dont watch it much though but have seen few scenes.
Edited by Nika_d - 16 years ago
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya sara...nika is ryt..tere cn b no shw lyk LS...LS ws sumthin vry diff....such a passionate luv stry...each n evry actor b it a junior artist or Mishal or nebdy...al wer jus perfect fr their roles...a shw lyk tys cn nevr b made again...bt yeah if i hafta take da name of a shw wich i watch nwdays n lyk it..it wud b Dil Mil gayye...Luv stry ws a passionate luv stry bt Dil Mill Gayye is a fairytale romance..as in it shws romance wich u'd luv if it happns in real lyf..bt tys type of romance is impossible to imagine in real lyf...da patroginists r shwn to b hopeless romantics in DMG...bt yea again LS ws sumthin vry real...as in ppl face situations lyk tese in real lyf too...as in da DU collg elections r xactly lyk wat ws shwn in da shw...n LS dealt wyt each n evry part of lyf..b it romnace,drama,comedy..so it ws jus perfect 😊
afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i dont think any show can match LS but if i had to compare one percent then kis desh mai hai mera dil 😉
da luv scenes r tooooooooo cute other than dat its purely a ekta's show 😕
sona.b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well sara even for meee there's no show that even match to LS not even 1%..well after LS i did watch few Eip of DMG.....but truely i just compare it too LS and lose intrest from the show 😕 .LS is like First LOVE which has special place in heart and alays be ,
LS was totalyyyyyyy diffrent..story,characters everything related to LS was sooo real,close to life ,this show made us fall in love .belive in true love frndship....
show has ended but i cn still feel the presence of the show that was the magic in the LS 😊

Arsh_here thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, i agree with all of u.. there is no show like LS... no Love Story is as passionate as LS was... i mean.. the acting, scenes, script and everything was so natural that we were able to link ourself to the show.. that show was based on reality, n all the other "love stories" r simply a drama. Not even 1% of reality. I do watch 'Dil Mil Gaye' sometimes. Its a nice show, but the love Story they show between the main characters, Arman and Ridhima, is childish... seriously.. i mean... the way they used to romance n everything.. it was so cheap... coz all they used to do was so called "run" after each other... i mean.. c'mon... lol.. n after that Ridhima said 'nothing could happen in future n so juss break up' .. n now they r pretending to be so called "friends" but still.. they get that "love" feelings..!!

overall, i dont think there could be an another show like our very own "Love Story"..! Every single show on the television is based on a drama... not even 1% of it is related to the real life ..!
ocean_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes me too agree with others. LS is sooooo much different & thats why it is special. It can make u fall in love & believe in love.When u watch LS sometime u can feel that u r watching something which is happening in your surrounding, coz it was so real & thats why it is close to heart. It is like the 1st love which cant be forgetable. In my opinion there is not a single show which can match even 1% of LS. Yeah me too see DMG. but the romance, yes it is childish & it can make u laugh. I also see KDHMD it is sweet but too much dramatic, & too far from real.
So LS is always the best & will be the best. 😊
Edited by ocean_girl - 16 years ago
faghia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys tahnku so much i totally agreeeeeee wid u guys and ofcourse there is nothing like ls but kdmh is actually a remindal of it bcauz taht is the first time in some ekta serial taht somebody actually stood wid their loved one but if u talk about dmg then sorry but it has bcome very silly .........it was like so gudddddddddd in the beginning but now they couldnt even maintain the female lead ........so it has bcome something like a broken toy but no offence...again THANKS FR ALLL THOSE GRT REPLIES IM SO THANKFUL.........BYE
cool_adeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah.i got serials which reminds me of LS.actually i watch GEO(its a Pakistan s channel)serials.there is a show named as MERI ADHOORI MOHABBAT,in this serial girl falls in love with the guy first,it reminded me of LS.n one more,thats also a GEO s show named as AAINA,in that the father-son relationship reminds me of Rohit n Akaash.but again LS is on the top for me.those serials just somehow reminds me of LS but LS is the best n ll always be the best....but kis desh mein n DMG...no way.they are so silly shows.kis desh mein is purely ekta s show,so much dramatic n DMG was good at starting but now it is silliest n much childish,no maturity at all.
yasmeeneee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree to u Faghia members of ls are disappearing but i think everyone is busy with their life as i also came to forum today after a long time coz i was not in the town like this each and everyone of us have some work to do i know each member love ls and the forum and they come to the forum whenever they get time but still i want then to come to this forum regularly

Before answering ur question Faghia i m so so so surprised by ur comments guys i mean look at our choices after ls we all r watching the same serials even our choices r the same i also watch DMG and KDMHMD
And i agree o u all once again that no serial can ever b like ls or ever compete with ls like adeena said sometime few scenes or the concept remind us abt ls but a serial ls nooooooooooo no way and as u all said DMG was so good in the beginning but now for GOD sake it has become such a childish serial wedding of the parents it was so so so funny and who call them Doctors no duty just love and fun and sily things and for the last two weeks i didnt saw then in Hospital GOD BLESS THE PATIENTS lolz

and coming to KDMHMD it was good too but now slowly slowly it is becoming like typical Ekta's serial

So the moral of the story is no comparison with ls even they cant copy ls because they need speciall talent even to copy ls .... ya i heard the background music of ls in many serials choor kahike hammmm 😡