June 26th (orig. Mar 3rd) Written Update

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Keeya sitting in her hotel room looking at a pic of her, Neha, and Akshay and she wonders if he will ever be able to forgive her. The door rings. And guess who it is? Its our chocolate hero AKSHAY J. He sees Keeya holding a pic of them three and she tries to hide it. She begins to apologize but he stops her and says "maf bhi kiya aur bhool bhi gaya" ! (YAY I hope they stay together forever). He says I just wanna know why you dint tell me about ur family. She gives an explanation of how she dint feel it was important because she wanted to get rid of her past because she was so scared to re-enter it. Akshay then questions with the who, what, when where, and why. (I think he's kinda scaring her coz she looks freaked out). Akshay says sorry. She says no "tumhe haq hai. Tumhe haq hai in sawalon ke jawab". She says "khan se shuru karun" I don't even know that.

Angad is sitting in his room thinking about the handing of divorce papers to him and that whole bit. He then remembers times with Keeya and goes to take out THE LETTER. (a.k.a the one that changed everything). "kash tumne mujhe shaadi se pehle bataya hota Keeya". He then thinks that maybe this is their destiny and he says I can't cheat Sana but hse asked me to divorce her I dint (bichara is confused… what he doesn't know is that Keeya is Akshay's woman know or so we hope she is…) He says this is the right to tell everything to Sana truthfully. ( A tear rolls down our x-chocolate hero's cheek). He says "han Sana ab wohi karunga jo sab ke liye acha hai".

Sana is sitting in her/Mummyji's house and looking at their wedding picture and says "tum mujhe lene aaoge na Angad" (aw I feel bad b/c he's gonna come but to tell her more than she bargained for). (I think she's actually falling in love with him now). She thinks about him and smiles and their marriage and smiles and wipes a tear off her cheek. She says maybe I took this decision too rashly but where did u go during the party? And why? And just then Mummyji walks in. She tells her to turn on the news for something important. They turn they tv n and they turn on news coverage of the party from the night before and two seconds later a news man says this is a video from last nights party and this morning Sana give Angad divorce papers. Sana and Mummyji freak out. A press wala calls Sana and she says no comment. Press ppl start calling all their phones and they freak out even more. Sana says "mera image, mere fans, aur Angad aur maine do film ka contract sign kiya hai." (how come she's being a bimbo again and only worrying about the materialistic things?) She asks her mom what will happen now. And Mummji says don't worry everything will be ok. They think Angad told the media.

Akshay and Keeya are drinking Chai. He says I know you would tell me the truth if it wasn't complicated. And Keeya thinks "Akshay mujh par itna barosa karta hai". And she thinks of Mummji's accusations. She says I don't have the strength but I don't have the choice either. I am your friend so I will tell you the truth. Neha comes in then and says "Angad aur Sana ab ek satth nahin hai". Keeya looks worried. Akshay and Neha leave.

Angad's mom comes in and says will I find home occurrences from outside. Angad looks confused. She turns on the tv and shows him. Angad wonders how this news reached the media (he says it with a little sarcasm). His mom reconfirms its true and freaks out(hopefully she won't have another heart attack). Angad shows her the papers. He tells her "ye mera nahin Sana ka faisla hai mom". He tells her not to worry and that he will do what is best for everyone. Just then Keeya calls Mummyji. Mummji says "baby mein abhi ayi". Keeya asks about it and Mummji puts all the blame on her. Keeya says she did everything Mummyji told. And Mummyji says what difference does it make you ruined my daughter's life. Do you feel happy now. (Keeya is reduced to tears L). Sana comes in and says who are you talking to and Mummyji says Keeya. And Sana asks why are you talking to her like that. She says she was mad b/c Keeya didn't call her right away. When Sana leaves Mummyji says "thank god".

Neha and Akshay says they hope Keeya is ok and Akshay teases Neha by saying now Angad's line will be clear so… And Neha says "very funny". Akshay says what if he loves someone else. And Neha says impossible I am his biggest fan so I know how much he loves Sana. (what she doesn't know is that actually he loves Keeya… or so he says…) Akshay compares sports people and film people. He says we have real lives they are so fake. Nea says "wah wah bhaiya yeh line ap Keeya ko boldo na toh who ek dum mein impress hojaye gi". He says "bolun ga zarror bolunga magar is bar style se". He takes out a wedding ring and shows it to Neha. Neha gets excited.

Keeya in her room wonders how it happened and then blames herself. She says Mummyji is right. I am the source of everyone's problems. Shes says "I hate myself" and cries. (Aw don't say that I love you. You're a good girl you've just always been in the wrong place at the wrong times). She thinks that maybe Sana knows that she loves Angad and she freaks out. She tells God to join again and Sana together once again. "Mein itna bara bhoj nahi se paungi". She cries and cries and then says "mein vada karti hoon aj ke baad mein kabhi kamzor nahin parungi…Mein Angad se door rahoongi… hamesha hamesha ke liya… I promise…God, please".

Akshay says this time I'm not gonna take a chance with a stupid candle light dinner. Neha gets mad. He says "this time maine decide karliya hai… seedha jaa ke kehdoon ga". She walks in right then and she says "hi." He freezes. Neha pushes his shoulder to give him his cue. Both stand up and Neha leaves giving a thumbs up sign behind Keeya's head. Keeya walks in and is about to tell him her past when he says "No Keeya mein tumhe force nahin karna chahata … tum jab bhi comfortable ho na mujhe bata sakti ho… koi jaldi nahin hai…. Filhaal use bhi zyada important baat hai… Keeya main tumhe pehle se kahin zyada chahane laga hoon (she has tears in her eyes)… In kuch dino mein zo mein tumse door raha… mujhe us darr ka ehsaas hua jo maine kabhi kisi aur ke liye feel hi nahin kiya… main bata nahin sakti… Keeya main tumhare bina ji nahin sakta… (He drops on one knee… how cute J)(He takes out a ring). Keeya… tum mujhse shaadi karogi…" Keeya looks perplexed.

Mummyji walks into her house. She says please clear everything. Sana says "clear tab hoga jab Angad phone uthaega". Sana says ever since I git married everything seems to go wrong. "Lagta hai kisi ki nazar lag gayi hai". Angad walks in… Sana hugs him… he doesn't hug back. She says we will fix everything. Sorry I got mad. Angad says nothing walks to Mummyji. He turns around to look at San and says "Maine divorce papers par sign kar diya hai". Sana and Mummyji look shocked.

Tommorow: Mom asks Angad if he's sure he wants to do this. And Angad says I have thought about it before I have done it.

Link to episode original written update :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/879831