disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
guys what a stupid shool would be who post the pic of 2 love birds anchal and siddharth holding each other and name a movie ....... cammon what a stupidness the creative heads are showing......... hum saath saath hai and hum aapke hai kaun????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
exactly, i was like, arey bhai kisis school mein aisa bhi hota hai kay ??? πŸ˜†
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
parents day ke photo me woh photo kyu rakh diya?????? aur khicha hi kyu???? aur agar khicha bhi to why they paste it on the school board?????? this is kinda weird.......& unrealistic....it seems as if for chanchal....they paste it upon their school board. πŸ˜•
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜† I know, it seems a bit odd. Especially the caption Hum Aapke Hain Kaun lool because i mean normally, on parents day, the mother and father would attend....so to answer the hum aapke hain kaun question....they'd be husband and wife lool...so that little caption was stating the obvious, had it been a picture of another couple rather than Sid-Aanchal πŸ˜•
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun was done by the kids in the school... the teacher came by later and ripped that off... it was a prank 😳

The other captions were really odd, and it was funny how the only pics on the board were of Anchal-Sid-Juhi and no one else πŸ˜†
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜† Yah, that was a little iffy too, i mean i'd understand if there were 2-3 pics of them because they won...but there were hundreds of students/parents there, where are they in the pictures? πŸ˜‰
cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

πŸ˜† Yah, that was a little iffy too, i mean i'd understand if there were 2-3 pics of them because they won...but there were hundreds of students/parents there, where are they in the pictures? πŸ˜‰

yeah other parents should be in the picturesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. And surprise ki baat no one knows at juhi's school that her mother has passed away. Not even the class teacherπŸ˜•. As far as I know if something like that happen to anyone most of the teachers get to know abt it by telling each other isn't. I mean I saw it from my eyes when I was in the school. This school is weird and doesn't know what kind of pic to post on schol board or not. Ky aaik wohi pic thi school board per lagane koπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by cutegirln - 16 years ago
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^But they know that... thats why when the principal was talking to Chanchal, Chan told her to call her Juhi's mother. And thats why the kids during parents day were making fun of Juhi 😳