June 25th (old Feb 28th) Episode

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Angad runs out of the house looks right and left 10 times really fast (He looked like a dog chasing his tail… lol). He then turns around ask the security guard if he's seen Keeya and the guard says she just went in a taxi and left. Angad asks "Taxi mein kyun gayi?" (what right does he have to ask… what a stupid best friend first couldn't understand her feelings and not trying to obtain his real love and he doesn't even realize its like cheating on his wife… all I can say is been there and done that… I'm so proud of Keeya for keeping her quiet). The guard says I dint understand either "kyunke gadi idher hi khari hai". Angad has a freak attack and says "kyun Keeya, kyun dammit, kyun?" He leans on her car and taps/hits it in anger. He wonders where she went.

Meanwhile Sana calls "Angad…. Angad….. Angad", throughout the house for him. Poor thing gets worried and goes back down to the party looking for him. A newspaper reporter asks for a picture and she hesitantly agrees (wow… rarely is Sana so caring and worried). The reporter asks for Angad and she says "I'm sure he's somewhere around". You can see she has a fake smile. Sana looks around the room worried. She finds Mom and tells her have u seen Angad and she says he must be here somewhere she tells her he's not here and she dismisses it politely and goes to talk to her friends (bichari Sana). Then Dad comes and sees her worried face and he asks "kyun hua beta sab theek to hai na?" She asks for Angad and he says he must be here somewhere and then looks at her again and says I will find him. Sana thinks "tum itna irresponsible kaise ho sakte ho" its ur party and ur gone… where are you? She says I am tired of all this and "har cheez ki limit hoti hai mere patience ki bhi". Sana is waiting in a darkened party hall and remembers her time with Angad. She throws the rose down and Angad walks in and picks it up from the floor. Sana scolds him and he's drunk and he thinks Keeya is in front of him. (uh oh showdown). He gets on his knees about to propose and passes out (Thank God that happened otherwise Keeya's love from her sis would be gone…) His parents show up and help him to his room. Sana stands there alone in the dark and cries.

Mummyji goes home learns Keeya is gone and freaks out. She asks the nauker "Keeya kahan gayi?" and a whole bunch of other questions and looks shocked and wonders If she went to meet Angad (no she's not stupid like u think she is… she's not like you!!!).

The Sareen House, Angad is dropped in his room and Mom separately questions if something happened between her and him. Sana just shrugs. Mom and Dad leave. Sana then gets a call from mummyji. Mummyji asks about Keeya and after Sana says no shes asks her why her voice is so sad. Sana tells her the whole story about him leaving and becoming drunk. Sana says don't worry I will handle it and they hang up. Mummyji asks herself "Kahin iske peeche Keeya ka haath to nahin hai?" (She's lived with her all her life and doesn't even know her… what a horrible step mother she is). Mummyji says Keeya has only seen my love until today but I wont let you break my daughters house(She's a liar, she never treated Keeya with love or respect!) She then gets Keeya's text message that she went out of town. Mummyji says its good that she stays away from Angad a few days and because of this "uske dimag to chalne lagega". She then gets confused that "agar Angad Keeya se nahin milne gaya tha to who party chodke kahan gaya tha?" She prays to God to fix her daughter's life (I know she's a mom but she needs to be a nice human being too).

Neha calls Akshay and says I have a surprise for you and hes like I know ur coming for my game and shes like that's only half of it… I am bringing Keeya too. He looks shocked and he asks why and she says "bhaiya who aap se milna chahti hai… obviously". Neha tells him to forgive her. They hang up. He says to himself "I am sorry Keeya" I dint even let you speak but you don't even realize how much ur responsible for helping me win I took all my anger on you out on the court. (Our chocolate hero is so cute… Keeya and Akshay together forever J). He smiles and says "thank you for coming, thank you".

At the Sareen House Mom asks for an explanation… He says "OH gosh" after he remembers. Sana stops mom from further asking and she tells her she will ask. He sees Sana's angry face. Mom leaves and they talk alone. Sana throws him a file of divorce papers and Angad freaks out. He says "yeh kya hai Sana?" and she says "ultimatum, akhri faisla… who bhi tumhare haath mein".

On the other hand Akshay keeps changing shirts in front of the mirror. (how CUTE J is he… getting all jazzed up for Keeya). Neha walks in and he asks her for his gift hes says not a bouquet or one rose (hes hinting at Keeya). Neha says "balai ka to zamana hi na raha ". Then he straight up asks where Keeya is. Neha turns around and does a I knew what he was gonna get at smile/laugh. She says "Oh… to ab aye na line par aap!" Then she says to make to sure that Keeya know that he forgave her. And he agrees and goes to meet her.

At Mummyji's house Sana walks in with her bags. Mummyji FREAKS OUT!!!! It goes to flash back and shows the continuation of Sana/Angad convo. She says if you want to stop the divorce come get me from Mummyji's house otherwise send the signed papers and I'll understand. Angad looks teary eyed. (What happened Angad I thought you wanted to marry Keeya… too bad coz ur married and u have to save it and Keeya found a new man!!) Mummyji tells her she can't just break a marriage for a small thing they're usually so happy. Sana say "Hum khush hai nahi mom… thay". Sana says I want to see how much he cares about his relationship. "Ab han ya na dono usi ke haath mein hai… mujhe uske faisle ka intezaar hai."(Don't worry sweety uski viwers ko bhi uske faile ka intezaar hai!)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/876443

^ thats the link to the original update