Sid, Ananchal - should they come together

Anuradha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
I actually feel they have a very matured relationship which cannot be explained.. Not a friend, not a relative, not lovers too but its something else.. Its just the respect for each other and feel they should remain the same and help the kids get their future right...

What do you all think 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i absolutely agree with u !!
i also dont want them to become lovers and all 😳
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yea, their relationship is very unique and very unlike other shows. It'll be good if they come together, esp for the children's sake. Sooner or later Lalita/Chanchal will try to get Sid married to a girl of their choice, and the kids will end up with an evil stepmother. Looking at it from that POV, Anchal wud be the best mother the kids could ever have. Ayush may not be accepting Anchal right now, but thats just because he can't see any woman taking over his mother's place.

Sid and Anchal have a very interesting relationship, which Anchal's family may be against, but it'll be better if someone like Anchal becomes the children's mother. Who knows what kind of woman Chanchal/Lalita would choose? Probably someone like them
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Certainly the relation shared by Sid-Anchal is unique. But my POV is that it's better for this to end in marriage. You know, for the sake of the kids they would be interacting frequently. And it's going to be one hell of a struggle for them to convince the society at large that they are meeting just for the kids sake.
Sooner or later they are going to be made to feel guilty when tongues start wagging about their relationship. So marriage is the best solution.

😊 And in the mean time if they fall in love and give us some wonderfull romantic moments to watch ... 😉 I for one wil not be complaining !!!!!
nyla_193 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes they should come together 😳 😃