daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

jiya suggests appu that they will run away from all this chaos and start affresh leaving all that has happened far behind.............atleast then they can be together.............

i ws shocked when jiya suggested something like this.........i ws like JIYA???? for the first time she thought abt what she wants!!!!!!!! what a huge change her persona has undergone!!

and appu...........he was flabbergasted, he ws looking at her shocked!!!!

i guess he ws as shocked as i ws😛

ahaaaaaaaaaa so jiya's thinking abt running away.........cooooool!!!

this will not happen though but still its damn cooooool!!😆

Veer-Zaara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh i reaally wish it happens and dadi helps them run away 😆
Therez been a change of characters lately...Jiya whose been daabuu for so long and gettin upset for the slightest insult is now thinking of leaving eveyrone behind and running away to pursue her dreams..
And barkha the happy go lucky girl who had a great outgoing personality has come into depression and almost tried to commit suicude...
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
jiya and appu running away will be something interesting.......dont u think!! away from angry glares of mahesh, samar's blackmailing and barkha's depressing effects.........it might be fun who knows!!!!

and just imagine who all will be chasing them......rohan coz his heroine has ran away, samar coz his stardom is at stake and whose arms will he twist so unhesitantly and what will happen to his fav timepass of blackmailing, kiran as her sis's love and rohan's lead actress are on the run, mahesh coz at whom will he yell if dabbu is nt there and from where will he get his rent, barkha coz the reason of her obssession and depression is away and she cant live without getting ultra sad...........that will be a chase worth watching 😉 😆 😆
Veer-Zaara thumbnail
YEaaahhh ..loll 😆 and dadii will be the only one not chasing them, but actually supporting dem and keeping them away frm home 😛
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
i bet dadi will actually instigate them to run away......she will surely find the idea very thrilling and if given a chance she will run away with them from this madhouse.......... 😛

i wish this wd have happened............it wd have been so much fun........ 😉
Veer-Zaara thumbnail
But y is apuu not considering about dis..nor does he say anything abt it to Jiyaa... doesnt he want the same thing??? 😕
Yaar i feel appuu is so unpredictable at timess~!!!grrrrrrr 😡
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
i guess he just think jiya's idea to be too childish to consider........and he said on her face only he s nt that selfish that he will want jiya to compromise on the oppurtunity she got...........

chat_222 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought it was a cool idea, you know maybe not actually running away 😉 forever but taking a break from all this hassale and coming back after everything has been cooled down and their importance is regained in other peoples lives 😊 .
Veer-Zaara thumbnail
i wish appuu wudnt act like dis.. i wish he was complete the opposite and fight with Samar for taking the hero's plc and force Jiya not to dance with Samar and i wish he wudnt make Jiya promise to dance with Samr...
But i guess our Appuu is not so sellfishh to do all dat 😳 i really wish he wass.. 😃
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
yes indeed o wd want appu to be a bit selfish for his love......but he is an out n out decent guy who will do anything for the well being of his love.......who will hide how hurt he is just for his love's happiness.........hope he ws nt so good too at times...........but he is indeed a sweetheart.