lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

After watching him go ahead and be so close to KAreena and even got intoduced to Saif and started a film with him.....And now he has casted Kareena and Akki in his new film makes me wonder that-There is no friendship in this world all is about MONEY....

Poor Shahid was with him all the time fort he promotion of JWM and now we don't even hear the word Shahid out of Imtiaz Ali's mouth. Latest I heard is he said he is going towork with Kareen awho gave him JWM...where as it is know that Imtiaz went to Shahid for the role and Shahid suggested Kareena's name,....

I feel bad for Shahid poor guy..imtiaz Ali is not repeating him for an of his movie....KAreena all the way just becasue she has contacts..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well, Imtiaz has kareena in mind when he written JWM..Shahid was nowhere in picture...But himesh reshamiya introduced Shahid to Imtiaz and then shahid liked the script and he requested Imtiaz if he can play the male character....So..Imtiaz didn't even done anything wrong....It's just he didn't think shahid is suitable for other roles....god!
lovanika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyaktsar

Well, Imtiaz has kareena in mind when he written JWM..Shahid was nowhere in picture...But himesh reshamiya introduced Shahid to Imtiaz and then shahid liked the script and he requested Imtiaz if he can play the male character....So..Imtiaz didn't even done anything wrong....It's just he didn't think shahid is suitable for other roles....god!

Oh..You watch the promostional Promos of interview of Imtiaz Ali and you can see him talk about "HE going to Shahid first and Shahid asking him to consider Kareena"....

To which Imtiaz was not very sure of....watch it

STUD_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovanika

Oh..You watch the promostional Promos of interview of Imtiaz Ali and you can see him talk about "HE going to Shahid first and Shahid asking him to consider Kareena"....

To which Imtiaz was not very sure of....watch it

I second u lovanika on this u better go and see the promotional video especially the one with taran adarsh where imtiaz said that he went to shaahid for the role and said to shahid that he wanted someone like kareena to be casted opposite him and the next time imtiaz went to meet shahid kareena was with him and she accepted the role............

lovanika thumbnail

Originally posted by: STUD_99

I second u lovanika on this u better go and see the promotional video especially the one with taran adarsh where imtiaz said that he went to shaahid for the role and said to shahid that he wanted someone like kareena to be casted opposite him and the next time imtiaz went to meet shahid kareena was with him and she accepted the role............

Thanks a lot for saying that....

You also saw the interview.....I guess some people get easy while some get it tough....

Shahid is th ekinda a guy who let his work speaks more than his publicist but I guess in today's world it has to be "Publicist" who needs to do more talking...it is bad but its true....

Totally agree for me geet alone in JWM would never have worked without shahid because they worked well together his seriousness and way he too to geet compared to geets comedy and sweet side.

One thing i like about people like karan and the Yash raj camp they are loyal to the actors..all i have to add is that kareena to me is a one hit wonder as much as i like her she has odd hits shes not consistent even after JWM what films she done or got coming out thats like wow that could be a hit?? Tashan her one release flopped ...shahid hes done well out of JWM as well hes got lots of films coming out as well even though of course hes not hanging on arm off someone so not always in our face and his films doo well atleast some consistency...so imitazs loss if its true.
Edited by Ektas_Angel - 15 years ago
sonia_sanya thumbnail
well,i dun think imtiaz is giving anyone cold shoulders...he selects actors acc. to his understanding,and role.if he was really avoiding shahid for kareena then he wuldnt have made his next film with shahid(kismatkonection0 and he wuldnt hv selected deepika for his next film,despite saifs constantly asking him to cast kareena.its the role more then anything else.
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think Imtiaz selected Kareena for money ? that just sounds stupid.. Imtiaz chooses the actors according to the role thats why he chose Deepika for his next film because he thought she suited the role more.
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ektas_Angel

Totally agree for me geet alone in JWM would never have worked without shahid because they worked well together his seriousness and way he too to geet compared to geets comedy and sweet side.

One thing i like about people like karan and the Yash raj camp they are loyal to the actors..all i have to add is that kareena to me is a one hit wonder as much as i like her she has odd hits shes not consistent even after JWM what films she done or got coming out thats like wow that could be a hit?? Tashan her one release flopped ...shahid hes done well out of JWM as well hes got lots of films coming out as well even though of course hes not hanging on arm off someone so not always in our face and his films doo well atleast some consistency...so imitazs loss if its true.

you like karan and yash raj bcuz they r loyal to thr actors .. so wouldnt imtiaz casting kareena be being loyal as well? Or maybe if he casted Shahid tht would be considered being loyal right ?