Posted: 16 years ago
cool idea.ll give my votes soon
cool_adeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: marilyn2007

The best fanfiction: fear of love
  • The best fanfic writer : cool_adeena

hey marilyn thanks soo much for this.i even dnt know that u read my fanfic.u never commented...so u r a silent reader.thats cool but if u can then please do comment someday.criticism helps me to improve my performance n appreciation helps to encourage๐Ÿ˜Š

Eternal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah i will comment someday but it was very well written really
Arsh_here thumbnail
nice Idea...! Infact very nice.. we have been here all these months.. so we should leave wid pride..! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
Arsh_here thumbnail
* The most active member---- Nika , and me (Arsh)
* The best fanfiction--- fear of Love
* The cutest member--- Sanju (Voilen()
* The youngest member-- Chottidi
* The best video updater--- Nomi, Mitts
* The best written updater--- Sheena, Mitts
* The episode for which the written update is the best--(i didnt get this one)
* The best fanfic writer-- Cool_adeena
* The member with the best siggy-- Nika
* The most popular topic of discussion--- Everything related to Ls.. Everything was popular here..
* The most helpful member/s-- Everyone
* The most disciplined member/s--Everyone.. No one behaved rudely here.. Thats y Ls forum members are known for their friendliest nature
* The most well behaved member/s--- EVeryone...!
* The most naughtiest member/s--- Sanju (Voilen)

Now for the second part of the awards ceremony:

* The cutest moment between akash and shruti--- The scence where he says "I think i like her"
* The most romantic song--- Teri Yaadein
* The most breath taking scene---- Dev killing Bhatti
* The funniest scene-- lol.. whn Akash n Dev read out Bhatti's love letter
* The scene that bought tears to your eyes---- The very end episode in which Dev killed himself..!

PS: Everyone in here contributed to this forum... No single person is responsible for the success, everyone contributed equally. SO, i am juss naming it... but in real.. We ALL ROCKED THIS FORUM..!! so dont mind if i didnt took ur name.. !!

Love u all,
Arsh
Edited by Arsh_here - 16 years ago
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The most active member:Nika,Marilyn,Og n Sona๐Ÿ˜Š
The best fanfiction:fear of luv..fr sure ๐Ÿ˜Š
The cutest member:chottidi
The youngest member :chottidi
The best video updater :nomi/mitts
The best written updater:sheena
The episode for which the written update is the best :propose waala scene...17th sept one:)
The best fanfic writer: cool_adeena
The member with the best siggy :nika of course ๐Ÿ˜‰
The most popular topic of discussion: Mishal's angels ๐Ÿ˜Š
The most helpful member/s :al membrs hav been vry helpful ๐Ÿ˜Š
The most disciplined member/s :all:)
The most well behaved member/s :again all...it's a pleasure to noe u al..its been a gr8 journey n i noe v'l continue bein frns evn if tys forum closes ๐Ÿ˜Š
The most naughtiest member/s:hmmmm....sanju...hr posts realy usd to make me laugh:)

The cutest moment between akash and shruti:hmmm...wen Aakash proposed shruti fr mariage:)
The most romantic song: Teri yaadein off course ๐Ÿ˜Š
The most breath taking scene :wen Dev killed Bhatti
The funniest scene:washrum scene of bhatti
The scene that bought tears to your eyes:nt a particular scene to b frank..tere hav been many scenes where i hav cried..i remembr wen Aakash goes to meet shruti n police cums tere n he thnks it's shruti who bot da police...ten da proposal fr mariage waala scene...Dev kilin bhatti...dev killin himslf..tere hav been many..bt wen i realy did cry a hell lott ws wen da shw ended n da vry fact tat i'd nt b able to c da shw eva again made me cry hell lottt ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by shruti_c27 - 16 years ago
sona.b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The most active member::::: Nika ,Shruti,Marilyn
The best fanfiction:::: fear of Love
The cutest member:::: Chottidi
The youngest member::::Chottidi
The best video updater::::Nomi, Mitts
The best written updater-::::nsheena
The episode for which the written update is the best:::: have just read few but acordding to me 2nd August Epi Written Update ..Aakash Shruti in Auditorium....๐Ÿ˜‰
The best fanfic writer::::Cool_adeena
The member with the best siggy::::Nika,prettygalhere
The most popular topic of discussion:::: Any Topic related to Mishal๐Ÿ˜‰

The most helpful member/s::;:All the members of LS forum are helpful
The most disciplined member/s::::Again all the members
The most well behaved member/s::::Everyone.....is really sweet and friendly๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The most naughtiest member/s::::: ocean_girl๐Ÿ˜‰

The cutest moment between akash and shruti:::::there r sooo many Aakash-Shruti first date under table,Shruti want's to hear Aakash saying"I Love U",proposing scene.......and List just goesss onnn๐Ÿ˜ณ

The most romantic song:::::Teri Yaadein,yeh kasie raat hai aajโ˜บ๏ธ
The most breath taking scene:::::Dev killing Bhatti ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The funniest scene::::When Aakash an Dev read Bhatti's Love-Letter....actually this Whole Epi was just ..amazing๐Ÿ˜Š
The scene that bought tears to your eyes:::::there are many scene that bought tears in my eyes...Shruti choosing her family over aakash..that scene was sooo emotional,and the end Eip of LS...it was just a show but i felt ...someone sooo close to me going away from meee๐Ÿ˜ญ

Nika_d thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Me with best siggies, aww thanks guys ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The most active member:Sona, Shruti, OG, Arsh, Marilyn and Me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The best fanfiction: fear of love
The cutest member: Sanju and Priya (chottidi)
The youngest member: Priya (chottidi)
The best video updater: Nomi n Mitts
The best written updater: Sheena
The episode for which the written update is the best: Yea Akash proposing Shruti scene since we dont have the video for that.
The best fanfic writer: Adeena
The member with the best siggy : Pagal
The most popular topic of discussion: Mishal's angels and Mishal Pics
The most helpful member/s : All

The most disciplined member/s : All
The most well behaved member/s :All
The most naughtiest member/s: Sanju.. Just the way she use to write, we just couldnt stop laughing.

The cutest moment between akash and shruti: Akash n Shruti singing 'Mujhse Milne Ke' together lying on the bed in their room and Rohit, Akash's mom listening in their room. One more, Akash and Shruti talking at Akash's place about when they both fell in love.
The most romantic song:
Mujhe Milne Ke and Dil Par Jab Hum Roye.
The most breath taking scene: When Akash breaks down on the dinner table thinking about Bhatti.
The funniest scene:
Akash, Dev reading Bhatti's love letter. The funnist love letter I have ever heard..LOL
The scene that bought tears to your eyes:
Loads actually... LS was such an emotional show. All the emotional scenes between Akash and his father Rohit, esp when Akash calls Rohit when he is on the run and talks about his childhood, Rohit cries standing there after Aaksh is gone. Next: When Rohit comes to talk to Aaksh in his room after Akash fights with Shruti after knowing that marriage certificate thing. Next: Akash cries in the rain after seeing his mom and Parikshit in the theatre. Dev kills Bhatti and in the end, himself. In the jail when Akash tried to touch Arushi but is helpless. Next: Shruti cries badly seeing her sindoor in the mirror after meeting Akash in the hospital. Next: Shruti breaks down infront of Jhilmil when Akash is been arrested by the police again and he thinks Shruti called the police. Next: After Bhatti's death Akash n Dev decided to make a band and when they record Teri Yaadein, Akash starts crying and Shruti continues the song.
And some lovely sweet moments too that brings khushi ke aansu ๐Ÿ˜ณ , Akash proposing Shruti. Akash telling his father 'Ladki hui hai' in the jail, Akash coming out of the jail.

Edited by Nika_d - 16 years ago
Jaslove thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: marilyn2007

The most active member The best fanfiction The cutest member The youngest member The best video updater The best written updater The episode for which the written update is the best The best fanfic writer The member with the best siggy The most popular topic of discussion The most helpful member/s The most disciplined member/s The most well behaved member/s
  • The most naughtiest member/s

thats gr8 idea...I think you might need siggies for all this awards...so the winner gets to keep as a memory....

anyone interested in making siggies for this categories...