BID GOODBYE WITH AN AWARDS CEREMONY...

Eternal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Guys wat i was thinkin of was since the forum is gona close soon so y not have a little awards ceremony of our own to honour all the members for the hard work that they have put in to make this forum a success and the most important thing to keep it goin for almost 5 months after the show went off air.Here are the categories please tell the names of the members whom u think deserve these titles and whoever gets the most votes wins that title:

The most active member The best fanfiction The cutest member The youngest member The best video updater The best written updater The episode for which the written update is the best The best fanfic writer The member with the best siggy The most popular topic of discussion The most helpful member/s The most disciplined member/s The most well behaved member/s
  • The most naughtiest member/s

Now for the second part of the awards ceremony:

The cutest moment between akash and shruti The most romantic song The most breath taking scene The funniest scene
  • The scene that bought tears to your eyes

and finally the last award goes to our moderator jaslove for being a wonderful human being and the best moderator who was not strict at all

so i give her the title of:

The best moderator on india forums 👏

Please tell me if u like the idea and post your entries i think the final decision shud be taken by our moderator jaslove so i request her if she liked the idea please put the topic in the sticky section

if u have any other titles please feel free to let me know

Moderator's Note:
I think thats a gr8 Idea...already made the topic sticky...😃

-Jaslove

Edited by Jaslove - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
grt idea
i am wid u
will suggest sum more titles
afreen_786 thumbnail
hello guys
where r u all
last days of da forum
be active
afreen_786 thumbnail
hey marilyn
v can add
the most well behaved
the most disciplined member
the naughtiest member 😉
ocean_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeha its a cool idea Marilyn i'm also with u. Plz go for it & let us know how to vote. 😊
Edited by ocean_girl - 16 years ago
afreen_786 thumbnail
n guys who's gonna take da responsibility of making siggis
well i dunno how to make siggis 😕
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm..yeah marilyn gr8 idea...vry gud indeed...go ahead!! 😊 😊 lemme also noe hw to vote 😊
Eternal1234 thumbnail

All you have to do is reply with the name of the member against the title and yeah u don't hv to make siggy's just look at the replies and vote for that member with the best siggy here hw it is to be done:

The most active member: nika/shruti The best fanfiction: fear of love The cutest member: chottidi The youngest member: chottidi The best video updater: mitts/nomi The best written updater: honey_06 The episode for which the written update is the best : The best fanfic writer : cool_adeena The member with the best siggy : nika The most popular topic of discussion : pics of mishal The most helpful member: shruti The most disciplined member: all the members The most well behaved member: all members
  • The most naughtiest member: ocean_girl

Now for the second part of the awards ceremony:

The cutest moment between akash and shruti: wen akash was holding aarushi and they showed they were goin to kiss aarushi but they kissed each other The most romantic song: i am sorry my love The most breath taking scene: wen dev killd bhatti The funniest scene: wen bhatti akash and dev were playing truth and dare in their hide out
  • The scene that bought tears to your eyes: wen dev shot himself
Edited by marilyn2007 - 16 years ago
ocean_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kya yaar mujhe sabse naughty member bana dia, itna to nehi sataya sabko.chalo phir vi man lete hain. Lekin i still dont understand how to vote. plz make it clear. 😊
Edited by ocean_girl - 16 years ago
Eternal1234 thumbnail
just copy paste all the titles in your reply and write the name of the member u vote for against the respective title the way i hv replied above