Wasim Akram and his wife.....

kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Cricketer Wasim Akram to star in music video
Wednesday June 18 2008 14:32 IST

PTI

ISLAMABAD: Former Pakistan cricketer Wasim Akram will soon be seen along with his wife in a music video by pop band Fuzon.

The video for soona soona, a track from Fuzon's album "Journey" which was released in India in March, will feature the "Sultan of Swing" and his wife Huma.

The feel of the video reflects the mood of the song, which is a soft and sad romantic melody, instep magazine reported. Akram acquired a dashing new look for his appearance in the music video.

"I have known the members of Fuzon personally and have always been interested in their music. I am not very familiar with English music but love to listen to both Indian and Pakistani genres," the ace cricketer said.

Asked about his makeover, Akram said, "I love experimenting with my looks and used to do it even when I played cricket."

Talking about their album and the presence of Akram in the music video, Fuzon said, "We have known Wasim Bhai for almost a year now. He loved the songs and wanted to be part of the album. So, when we were working on the song soona soona, which is a sad love song, we thought of him."

http://www.newindpress.com

Edited by kalli - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazeeei thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanx for the article.😊

Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sweet! I wonder if the song's any good...
aaliya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^ the song is very sweet- and romantic 😳 and I'm actually looking forward to the video. What a coup to get the legendary Wasim Akram to be a part of it!
thanx for sharing 😊
Edited by aaliya007 - 16 years ago
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lovely vdo but they didnt really shw the face of his wife..lol
in this vdo the singers actually combd their hair but wasim didnt 😆 ...i wish i can find it on youtube but its not there yet...will post the link as soon as i will get it
if u cant wait then go n watch the musik channel 😊
aaliya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^ lol 😆 thanx for sharing 😊