Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: ides

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Minnie....kids do say the darnest things.....and ur always in for a laughing fit when they start translating their thoughts into a foriegn language......

Rifhat......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...somehow I'm having difficulty picturing u as a mischivous teen.....u always sound so level headed to me....

Absolutely!!!πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know if mine is funny or embarassing 😳

I told this to some people when we were able to chat in the forums

Well few months back, me and my brother went shopping. My brother was looking at some sports stuff I got bored and took the keys from him. I headed to the parking lot to wait in the car until he finishes shopping.His car was a silver honda accord. This car is fully tinted so u could not see even a single thing inside.So i went to "my" car and put the key in the key hole.The door wouldn't open. I tried several times and still no luck. For the last time i put the key inside and tired to open .Just as soon as i took the key out, the door opened automatically 😲 There was a stranger inside. He said what r u doing? why r u trying to open the door. Then i realized it was not my brother's car but a strangers πŸ˜† I didn't know what to say or how to react. Without uttering a word i sprinted back towards the store.Everyone was shocked thinking i was a "pagal". To make things worse, he goes to the same college. So whenver i see him i get so embarassed 😳

One another incident occured when i was in 7th grade in india. I was in karnataka. There is a big guy who was a big teaser and he looked so scary for us at that time. Everyday we used to have tution at 6 in the morning. 5 of us would go to tution and come back home together. EVeryday that guy used to come from somewhere and our paths would cross. being the immature kids we were at that time , we thought this guy is following us everyday.

SO everyday when we saw him we used to get off the cycles we were riding on, lift our bikes, carry them by hand and run like professional spinters. We used to do this almost everyday.One day he came w/ his friends. For some reason that day we had enoough courage to walk and not lift our bikes and run. He was telling his friends in kannada " you know a strange thing man; As soon as they see me these gals carry their bikes by their hands and run. I don't know why they do that becasue i never talk to them or tease them at all." Since then when ever he or his friends saw they used to call us the running gang πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . After that incident we stopped running. WHenever they saw us again they used to say now see the big running race πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Minnie....kids do say the darnest things.....and ur always in for a laughing fit when they start translating their thoughts into a foriegn language......

Rifhat......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...somehow I'm having difficulty picturing u as a mischivous teen.....u always sound so level headed to me....

Now Ides like the saying goes Don't judge the book by its cover πŸ˜‰ I still do sneaky things when it is called for!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,

Rifhat

sweetgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†u guys r funni!!!

well fo me, lik two dayz ago, i was gone out with some frendz. well we were at the mall and these guys kept on following us and they thought they were so cool and all. anyways, when we stopped at the front to wait for our ride, they were standing across us. then one of them pulled their cellphone out and pretended he was talking. then suddenly it relli started ringingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†it was soo funni because he got so imbarassed and said hell b rite back buh never came back.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

another funni thing was that my frend and her boifrend were passing notes to each other in our punjabi class. suddenly the teacher saw them n said put it away. then the teacher was lik "u kids hav a weird imagination, yesterday i found a note that said i am ur samosa and u r my chutni!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†" it was sooo funniπŸ˜†n cuteπŸ˜†

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ummmm.....Armaan SuriπŸ˜‰

NOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYy!!!😑

Well ides, maine tumhara purab tumhe deya aut tumne mujhe ARMAAN! give that to minne, daisy, or princess! πŸ˜†

ides thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†sweetgurl.....loved teh chutnee samosa comment......

SaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....well, u may have mistaken the car for urself so were trying to open it for some time....but the idiot inside....why did he not respond immediately when he saw u trying to open the door.....was he maaroing chance with u πŸ˜‰
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabeeak2003

NOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYy!!!😑

Well ides, maine tumhara purab tumhe deya aut tumne mujhe ARMAAN!

woh isliye Rabeea....kya hai keh Purab tumney mujh ko diya to maga abhi tak mere paas pohnchaa naheen......

....how abt this....dont tell us ur new crush's name....just put his pic in ur avatar.....πŸ˜‰

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Well for your kind info, I don't have a crush on anyone! I was just joking and I mean it. I just jat
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rabeeak2003

hehe! smisha! btw isn't ides supposed to be Mrs. Soni! no just jk!πŸ˜† btw I am over Purab now! my new craze is.. keep guessing!

Rabeaa...who ever it is ...I am Ok...just make sure it is not Tushar from Kareena kareena. Ides already snatched Purab...I am not going to let this one slip from my hand..OK...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ides thumbnail
chalo Smish...its a deal....I get Purab, u get Tussaar.......and u also get an irate husband who would want to know why u r eyeing any paraaya mard when ur happily married to him.....πŸ˜‰