ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

In the US, we are the point where Simran and Manas have a fight because Simran wants to know why he is with Ria Sen and that he has changed...somehow she thinks that because Manas helped his ex-wife Urmila with her problems in jail, that he would go back to her and marry her. He says that he took her out of her misery because it was a humane thing to do....and then she tells him that he's changed...and Manas finally lets Simran have it! He tells her straight out that he should stop looking into his life and look into her own as she has become another woman in Abhi's married life and does not think about Neha or consider her as anything for Abhi...he basically tells her off that she needs to look at her own life and see how much she has changed and stop calling Abhi every second to talk to him about anything....and he even tells her that she needs to stop interfering in their lives. He says that she has changed herself and that if she loved Abhi, why did she allow Neha to marry him? She should have married him if that was the case and Simran becomes so upset at him that she runs out of his house crying and upset......I loved it because she needed to hear about the problems she is causing for Neha.

And yes, while I agree that Neha knew about Abhi's past she shouldn't have perhaps married him but you know what, she thought that perhaps when they got married, that Abhi would end up loving her and not go to Simran all the time. She didn't know that this was going to happen and that Simran was the reason for not only getting them married but causing rifts and insecurities between them. I guess when your heart lies somewhere it's impossible to get it back unless you get hurt...and she is hurting. Do you guys somewhat agree? What is your opinion in all this? Simran is not a reasonable person, Abhi is just a follower of Simran and does not know how to be his own person basically and make his own thoughts and rules for his life, and Neha is insecure because she is afraid that Simran is becoming the third wheel in her marriage with Abhi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharon thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I agree with you. Neha shouldnt have married him if she was going to go all crazy.Also i wouldnt be surprised if she had a miscarriage again.