What a mess?three women and a man?

rat718 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

What a mess! three women and a man? πŸ˜›

Anyway what has simiran in life anyway? because of her ego she let go of Abhi whom she really loved, Manas a good freind also left for a lady. Simiran looked shocked that Manas and Ria were having a relationship. What is there so surprising?they are both mature adults who know what they are doing. Anyway when did Manas ever tell Simiran that he was still in love with Urmila, and would marry her again? Anyway what is Simirans bussiness anyway? I think Simiran has her own problems to worry and stop worrying about Manas. I think she needs to find a manπŸ˜†

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

You are right,except for one thing.It was not ego which made her let go of Abhi.It was the insecurity of loosing him to age all over again and her father's displeasure which made her take the step.

And as for Simran's business regarding Manas,they always shared each and everything.Manas had a say in everything in her life.They never hid anything from each other and when Simran was distressed,Manas ticked her off quite often.They were best friends!!So obviously Simran was offended at having been kept in dark about Ria.

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Minnie,

I think you are doing a great job in analysing the character. I really love reading your point of view....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
abladabla thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But if Manas had told Simran about Rhea earlier, would she have accepted it..? I don't think so, cause she wants Manas to be with Urmila, she can't accept Rhea in her place.
rouble thumbnail

simran is acting kinda weird. why does she even want manas to marry urmila. she knows what urmila has done with manas. urmila had left manas to marry that ashwin😑 who was a flirt and a cheat. how can a man accept a woman after she has lived with another man without marriage. and she had never trusted manas. how can anyone even axpect manas to marry urmila.

simran can be mad at manas for hiding his relationship with rhea coz they were best friends and had shared everything about each other's life.

and.... simran has been interfering in abhi's life too much lately.

Seeta thumbnail

even simran did not tell manas that she still loves abhi when manas asked her sometime back. so here after simran asked manas abt his relationship, he admitted it, whereas simran did not.

anyways i feel manas should have told her cooly and made her understand the situations. there was no need to just yell at her. he should have told her what he heard from neha and sorted out the triangle story. the story is just dragged.

i do miss simran and manas friendship. i usually donot like friendship to break bcos of another 3rd person.

K.K. thumbnail
i think the whole thing with simaran and abhi is that they love each other and want to be together but could never be honest with each other. their friendship is a manifestation of this love. what do u guys think? (i'm new at this)
rouble thumbnail
i agree with K.K. that simran and abhi love each other but can't tell that to each other honestly. or probably are scared of what happened to their relationship the first time they got married.
Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes my guess is they are showing more and more abhi and simran getting closer to end the story with them, but now with more understanding. I think, neha will die while giving birth to her kid and then simran will take care and marry Abhi or something. Remember the pot broke during the house warming which was a bad omen in neha's mind, so something has to happen.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: K.K.

i think the whole thing with simaran and abhi is that they love each other and want to be together but could never be honest with each other. their friendship is a manifestation of this love. what do u guys think? (i'm new at this)

Agree 100%.