Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
I first want Sukk to fall in love than knowing their past before 😳
SuKk_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Same here Resh...I also think they should fall in love first and then remember their past..that way their love will prove even stronger πŸ˜‰ ...and today's episode was just toooooo good...Hussain acted sooooooo good as Dilip, Veeru πŸ˜† , and Aamir πŸ˜† oh god....his hat was too cool and the way he opened the windowπŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...was really awesome πŸ˜‰ ...Hussain was fab today 😊
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
dont worry even i think they will fall in love first then know about thr past
IsabellaCullen thumbnail

Fabulous poat roku...pehle toh i lost my senses in ur post..πŸ˜†n the delicious pix ou there..n yes..I AM IN TOO..!!πŸ˜ƒ

Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: preethi

thnks tsain she posted it there is huseins chat with us πŸ˜›

he say thanks to his all fan who vote 4 him and like him & his team . and now he is not in a mood to take any reality show 4 now as he was feeling tired but definetly he will be in future

he way he can try some comedy show as juhi did but hw will never accept any singing show as a contestant and singing show is big nooooooooooooooo 4 him him

then he say he was on brake 4 a weak and share a funniest experience that when he went to visit his sis place but tina di was not willing to come first then at the last moment tinedi had to go with him and then he faced a difficulty to have a ticket in last moment and tinadi go with out any baggage

hussain said he will go 4 a bollywood if any good offer come to him

one of his fan asked that if u have a date option b/w rakhi sawan & kasmira so who will he decided to go with. he said he will happy to go with both of them togather and he will enjoy the conversation between rakhi and kasmera

Nitz isn't there a chat transcript??πŸ˜•

preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rah_HuJu

Nitz isn't there a chat transcript??πŸ˜•

i dount think so it is there it was posted in kk forum so i posted it here

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
another good episode. It looks when KK is on the verge of being thrown out of the house Sumit may come home.

KK was hilarious was nice to see atlest she is realistic enough not to know how to do sphagetti and am sure she will be caught by Ratan tomorrow.

Su Rajasthani attire reminded me of the one of the most lovable Krishna tracks of the prev sukk.

Good it was till now a hit and miss was desperately wanting su to vanish in thin air when daadi said Sumit.
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumitwadhwa

Fabulous poat roku...pehle toh i lost my senses in ur post..πŸ˜†n the delicious pix ou there..n yes..I AM IN TOO..!!πŸ˜ƒ

thank u sweetuu...nn most welcome here..πŸ€—

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I simply loved the Dadima-Dadaji-Sumit scene 😳 ...

These people have awesome chemistry πŸ‘ πŸ‘
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya tht was n awsome scene... πŸ‘their chemistry rocks... 😳 or aaj bhi i like tht feding scene..soooooo emotional scene tha....