What will bring Aayush close to Aanchal?

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

I love how each one of the kids is going through a really defining moment in their lives with Aanchal, Sachin and her have a blood ka rishta, Juhi loves Aanchal a lot and her winning the trophy with Aanchal's help has pretty much confirmed Juhi adores Aanchal haha. But Aayush still doesnt like her...what might happen so that he'll start to like her again?

I guess it'll have to be big...i mean he doesnt seem to pleased about her helping Juhi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ummm I seriously don't have any clue...but as u said something big might bring Ayush closer to Anchal is a stronger reason.

heeyy may be Anchal put her life in danger to save anyone at Sid's family or something like that. I mean Sid's family might get in trouble in the future and Anch helps them. And I think from there Ayush starts to realize the worth of Anchal and understands that Anch intentions wasn't bad.

hmmmm yeah that's a possibilty
Edited by cutegirln - 16 years ago
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
actually, ayush is the biggest of the three and hassome knowledge of wat is right and wat is not atleast in the matter of his mom, i think, he feels insecure about anchal will take away his mom's position and so, the first thing must be to take away his fear and build trust in his heart for anchu 😳
i know u guys will think me as a phsychiatrist, hmmmm bus aise hi suddenly lecture de diya 😆 😆