~Daily Episode Discussion Thread~

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Salaam, Namaste and Hello Doston!πŸ€—

Since the forum is a little quiet, and to liven it up with some healthy discussion, I thought why not open a Daily Episode Discussion Thread! Here, everyone can join in and post their predictions and thoughts abt the episodes.

Before we start, here are some rules to remember:

1. No spamming -Don't use emoticons to express your views; discuss an episode in proper words!

2. No chatting - Please,don't start talking about non-related stuff, in here. Discuss everything related to the episodes of this show, only!

3. No bashing/personal attacking of members/characters/actors.

4. Discuss everything related to a specific episode, here. Make sure you write the date of the episode, if you are not referring to "today's" episode, so it's just easy for everyone to know what you are talking about.

Also, if you feel like sharing a brief summary of a specific episode, then kindly post it here instead of the main forum.I hope you would follow these simple rules, and try keeping the thread and the forum, clean.

Please do participate and happy discussing!

MTPH Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_supi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
18th June episode

Will Juhi too call Aanchal teacher maa after she win the trophy?
I am definitely sure that Juhi too will call teacher as teacher maa. she wont listen to aayush. she might also play the secret game with aanchal of calling teacher maa whenever no one is around.

What about Aayush? will he able to tolerate Aanchal?
Definitely he will try to mock and insult her. I can't understand why has he gone against aanchal who has helped him a lot.

I want to know one thing is. has sid fallen in love? when he was holding he kept on looking at her.
I think sid has fallen in love.

My first prediction would be that aayush will fall sick and there will be no one to take care of him except aanchal. This would be a turning point for aanchal.
My second prediction would be chanchal and her MIL will start searching a wife for sid.
My third prediction would be aanchal would take the children to Jaya mother and definitely jaya mother would be alright.

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
great idea Kru 😳
We should find ways to encourage MTPH viewers to participate haha because i know there are quite a few viewers! 😳

I'll rewatch yesterday's episode, i wanna talk about the Sid-Aanchal moment later on πŸ˜‰
CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_supi

18th June episode

Will Juhi too call Aanchal teacher maa after she win the trophy?
I am definitely sure that Juhi too will call teacher as teacher maa. she wont listen to aayush. she might also play the secret game with aanchal of calling teacher maa whenever no one is around.

What about Aayush? will he able to tolerate Aanchal?
Definitely he will try to mock and insult her. I can't understand why has he gone against aanchal who has helped him a lot.

I want to know one thing is. has sid fallen in love? when he was holding he kept on looking at her.
I think sid has fallen in love.

My first prediction would be that aayush will fall sick and there will be no one to take care of him except aanchal. This would be a turning point for aanchal.
My second prediction would be chanchal and her MIL will start searching a wife for sid.
My third prediction would be aanchal would take the children to Jaya mother and definitely jaya mother would be alright.

Yea, I agree... i think Juhi will grow closer to Anchal after she saved her n came to the parents day. Dunno when Ayush will come around though, guess that'll be the next track😳 I guess something drastic will happen that will make Ayush feel ever greatful to Anchal.

I'm not sure abt Sid. Like they said in the TB article, Anchal-Sid's reln is not the typical boy-meets-girl love story. Its much more matured n it will take more time for them to actually fall in love.

Actually Anchal meeting Jaya's mom is sumthing I want to see. Ever since Jaya's death, it really seems as if Jaya's soul has entered Anchal. So maybe when Anchal meets Jaya's mom, there will be some sort of connection b/w the two... that may make her back to normal even?

CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

great idea Kru 😳
We should find ways to encourage MTPH viewers to participate haha because i know there are quite a few viewers! 😳

I'll rewatch yesterday's episode, i wanna talk about the Sid-Aanchal moment later on πŸ˜‰

Thanks Shazia... ooo, can't wait to hear what u've got to say!πŸ˜‰

shockalot thumbnail
goshhh i hope Aayush likes Aanchal soon, i loved it when Chanchal would say some smart remark to Aanchal and Aayush would stand up for her, and give it back to his chachi πŸ˜‰
shockalot thumbnail
hmmmm after seeing today's episode, i think Dheeraj and Dadaji think that something will end up happening between Sid and Aanchal! πŸ˜‰ But i wonder why they looked so worried at the end...
-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi guys, just discovered this thread, god, i relli hope ayush ovacomes his insecurity that he'll loose him mom's position to Aanchal 😳
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

hmmmm after seeing today's episode, i think Dheeraj and Dadaji think that something will end up happening between Sid and Aanchal! πŸ˜‰ But i wonder why they looked so worried at the end...

For quite some time now I have been wondering why Dadaji and Dheeraj connot come out in the open and support Sid or Anchal. They always show their pained expressions after Chanchal or Dadiji have made some nasty comment but do little to support.

I want Ayush to support Anchal after Dadi or Chanchal have insulted her. That would be great !

Maybe Anchal should sit down with Ayush and gently tell him that she wants to be his friend and well wisher not not usurp his mothers place.

shockalot thumbnail
That sounds like a great suggestion actually, i mean Aanchal knows that Aayush is upset with her, maybe she should sit him down and talk to him, figure out how she and him can be on the same page again and be friends 😳