Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti11 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: sita11

yeah!! shruti even i also heard the story tht the person who clicked the pic of hanumanji died on the spot ,this pic cud be seen in most of the hanuman & RAM-SITA temples !!!

thanks rajnish !!!!😛

ya sita u ccan see this pic in all the imp temple of hanumanji and ramji
chaita thumbnail
In response to:
ya u r right.... i donno why this happens. in kalyug the ppl even started questioning the very existence of god and whenever any clue discovered something wrong happened. why this is so. is it couz god dont want the ppl to believe in him or something else. the boy might have died because of fear or has done something he should not. the ravan body is in protection by existing demons and nag people who dont like the body being discovered by humans and is responsible for all the omens. because after the death of ravana his body was taken by ppl of nag tribes who believe that someday ravan would come out of Death

I don't think it's because God does not want us to believe in Him. Maybe it's because God doesn't want us to need proof to believe in Him. Now a days, many people ask for proof of God, the people who took this picture may have done it with no bad intentions, but instead of praying and keeping the visual in their mind, they wanted to capture it. God only asks for unconditional love.
This is just my opinion.
_rajnish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaita

In response to:
ya u r right.... i donno why this happens. in kalyug the ppl even started questioning the very existence of god and whenever any clue discovered something wrong happened. why this is so. is it couz god dont want the ppl to believe in him or something else. the boy might have died because of fear or has done something he should not. the ravan body is in protection by existing demons and nag people who dont like the body being discovered by humans and is responsible for all the omens. because after the death of ravana his body was taken by ppl of nag tribes who believe that someday ravan would come out of Death

I don't think it's because God does not want us to believe in Him. Maybe it's because God doesn't want us to need proof to believe in Him. Now a days, many people ask for proof of God, the people who took this picture may have done it with no bad intentions, but instead of praying and keeping the visual in their mind, they wanted to capture it. God only asks for unconditional love.
This is just my opinion.

ya i agree. god only asks 4 unconditional love. its is something of faith. if u have strong faith and trust in him u can realize god . those who ask 4 proof of god existence will certainly never get the proof but those who have faith and trust in him doesn't need any proof 😊
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs 😊
its a real pic...even my dad has a copy!