Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks for the information, i've seen the pic. before but never knew the story behind it.
If this pic. is the real true one then why not govt. of India do resarch on it????????
If we r very much sure then it will be a answer to all those who ques. for our almighty............ And it will be a mile stone in Indian HIstory, i believe

Edited by sam1903 - 16 years ago
_rajnish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1903

thanks for the information, i've seen the pic. before but never knew the story behind it.
If this pic. is the real true one then why not govt. of India do resarch on it????????
If we r very much sure then it will be a answer to all those who ques. for our almighty............ And it will be a mile stone in Indian HIstory, i believe

ya i am sure its a real pic. this one is a copy but as shruti said there is 5 copies of original pic. if u will see the original pic u will believe. as far as research is concern i dont think it is useful. the presence of hanuman in flesh form is confirmed if u believe in hindu granhas. its not necessary to search him because he is endowed with so many powers that he can go any whr in no time. many sages who lives and worship in ram mandirs have seen hanuman coming and worshiping.
Shruti11 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rajnish_here

ya i am sure its a real pic. this one is a copy but as shruti said there is 5 copies of original pic. if u will see the original pic u will believe. as far as research is concern i dont think it is useful. the presence of hanuman in flesh form is confirmed if u believe in hindu granhas. its not necessary to search him because he is endowed with so many powers that he can go any whr in no time. many sages who lives and worship in ram mandirs have seen hanuman coming and worshiping.

yup rajnish who have seen the real pic believe in this pic and there is no use of research no one can find god

Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[well Rajnish i do believe in granthas and their authenticity i don't need any proof of it . I'm saying it because i've come across many youngster who've strt questioning the existence of god after Ram setu's episode in the country...
then this can be a ans. to their curious mind, and i'm saying that even if the authenticity of the pictures are proved, (as personal proof of the pic that they are real will never take into a/c by anyone ) then it means a lot for the country, because foreigners do believe that ramayan is just a poet's imagination nothing more then that, because recently on discovery channel when host of story of india prog. was giving info. abt. India he actually told there it was belief of Indian ppl. even though their never exist the story of Ramayan and i hope u agre with me that discovery is not a small channel a big one which representing our India ]

Edited by sam1903 - 16 years ago

rishi4u thumbnail
its look like a painting 😕
but anyways thanks
aalochak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishi4u

its look like a painting 😕
but anyways thanks

INITIALLY IT LOOKED LIKE A PAINTING TO ME TOO. Then I realised, Noone has EVER painted Hanumanji like this... with a human face and simian feet. There is also something weirdly attractive, magnetic and soothing about this picture

Shruti11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aalochak

INITIALLY IT LOOKED LIKE A PAINTING TO ME TOO. Then I realised, Noone has EVER painted Hanumanji like this... with a human face and simian feet. There is also something weirdly attractive, magnetic and soothing about this picture

kalpesh its is real pi i have seen the original pic it is copy version of that pic
_rajnish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_gauri1

kalpesh its is real pi i have seen the original pic it is copy version of that pic

ya shruti its a real pic. many of my frnd confirmed if and many great sages yet worship it. this pic is of 1998 10 yrs ago and frm that time only many ppl questioned abt its authenticity but no proof of the pic being fake has come. i dont know whr but the roll of that camera is yet preserved sm whr.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruti_gauri1

rajnish my frnd have got original pic and trust me it is not fake pic i have seen the original copy the person who click this pic died on the spot but this pic was there in his camera .

all the main temple related with hanumanji and ramji have got this pic in there temple

all the temple of ayodhya ,varnasi, and the places related with hanumanji have this pic in there main temple

try to notice u will find this pic in any big and imp hanuman temple

yeah!! shruti even i also heard the story tht the person who clicked the pic of hanumanji died on the spot ,this pic cud be seen in most of the hanuman & RAM-SITA temples !!!

thanks rajnish !!!!😛

Shruti11 thumbnail

ya shruti its a real pic. many of my frnd confirmed if and many great sages yet worship it. this pic is of 1998 10 yrs ago and frm that time only many ppl questioned abt its authenticity but no proof of the pic being fake has come. i dont know whr but the roll of that camera is yet preserved sm whr.

yup rajnish i agree