real pic of hanumanji

_rajnish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Take a look
HANUMAN IN THE HIMALAYAS

TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

the story is of 1998. A group of people went to Manas-sarovar for a piligrimage trip. One of the person there is a Upasaka of Hanuman. He was exploring some caves and accidentally bounced upon a being looking like Lord Hanuman. All of them had cameras and this person happend to click the camera and died there for reasons not known. The other persons fished him out and the camera and here is the picture the camera showed. I do not know how much it is true but many people are believing it. It is a fact that Hanuman does exist in flesh and blood because he is a Chiranjeevi".

This is what now I have got from a person who says it is one of the few originals of the Hanuman photos. The government of India every year during the summer "before the onslaught of monsoon", gives permissions after medical check up, to selected individuals and send them in groups to Manasarovar. Such groups necessarily will consist of different nationalities, and different people from different regions of India. This photograph appears to have been taken by a person during the summer of 1998. It is said that He saw a light inside a cave and he clicked the light and he died (This part every one is confirming). Later the friends developed the roll from the camera and got this print!.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes rjanish..i've seen the photo before too 😊 ..i think my dad's got a copy of this πŸ˜• ..but i totally beleive in this..thnku so much 😊 πŸ‘
_rajnish_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: camella

yes rjanish..i've seen the photo before too 😊 ..i think my dad's got a copy of this πŸ˜• ..but i totally beleive in this..thnku so much 😊 πŸ‘

u r welcome vaishnavi😊. Even this photo is there in my moms puja room. i hv heard this story b4 nd liked share with u all.
Shruti11 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rajnish my frnd have got original pic and trust me it is not fake pic i have seen the original copy the person who click this pic died on the spot but this pic was there in his camera .

all the main temple related with hanumanji and ramji have got this pic in there temple

all the temple of ayodhya ,varnasi, and the places related with hanumanji have this pic in there main temple

try to notice u will find this pic in any big and imp hanuman temple
Edited by shruti_gauri1 - 16 years ago
_rajnish_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_gauri1

rajnish my frnd have got original pic and trust me it is not fake pic i have seen the original copy the person who click this pic died on the spot but this pic was there in his camera .

all the main temple related with hanumanji and ramji have got this pic in there temple

all the temple of ayodhya ,varnasi, and the places related with hanumanji have this pic in there main temple

try to notice u will find this pic in any big and imp hanuman temple

yaa i ve also seen this pic in many temples. many sages keep this pic and worship. just see lower part its like monkey and upper part like human. all the mythological shows prior to 1998 showed hanumanji with only his face as monkey and a tail. but this pic is totally different. i strongly believe this is not a fake
Shruti11 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rajnish_here

yaa i ve also seen this pic in many temples. many sages keep this pic and worship. just see lower part its like monkey and upper part like human. all the mythological shows prior to 1998 showed hanumanji with only his face as monkey and a tail. but this pic is totally different. i strongly believe this is not a fake

it is not at all fake i have seen the original pic i think there is 5 original copy and rest the copy of this pic
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey rajnish, thnx so much for this info! wow...i never knew about this at all! this info is just so incredible!...
i've never noticed this pic in any of the temples b4, but will keep an eye from now on! πŸ˜›
great info! thnx!
HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You know from all the Ravan's dead body being found and Hanuman's picture being found. From all that, it really seems like God's (If they exist) don't want humans to find out about them. That's why, whenever they get a clue about any mythological story, someone dies or some kinda omen happens.

It feels really weird, but sometimes even true.

Thank You Though! :)
coolpurvi thumbnail
WOW thanks rajnish. thanks a lot
_rajnish_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummys

You know from all the Ravan's dead body being found and Hanuman's picture being found. From all that, it really seems like God's (If they exist) don't want humans to find out about them. That's why, whenever they get a clue about any mythological story, someone dies or some kinda omen happens.

It feels really weird, but sometimes even true.

Thank You Though! :)

ya u r right.... i donno why this happens. in kalyug the ppl even started questioning the very existence of god and whenever any clue discovered something wrong happened. why this is so. is it couz god dont want the ppl to believe in him or something else. the boy might have died because of fear or has done something he should not. the ravan body is in protection by existing demons and nag people who dont like the body being discovered by humans and is responsible for all the omens. because after the death of ravana his body was taken by ppl of nag tribes who believe that someday ravan would come out of Death