Promo-Kaunsi mod legi Anchal-Sid ka risht

Ryka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
It is juhi's parents day at school. Her friends tease her that no one loves her in her family as no one has come for her parents day. Aanchal comes and Juhi is very happy to see her. Siddarth also comes(a bot late i assume) There is a game for the parents(a three leg sacked race) Sid and Anchal take part on Juhi insistence... she ties Anchal and Sid leg together... they are almost winning the race when Aanchal trips and Sid hold her and both keep looking at eachother... the voice over says 'Juhi ki Kwashish pure karte kya anjaane mein Anchaal ne ek nayi rishtey ki buinyaad rak di hai?' (Something to that effect)

The written promos read 'Kaunsi mod legi Aanchal aur Siddarth ka rishta'
Edited by Ryka - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww....would you be able to post the video plz :)??
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wow!! ahh they're finally starting the S-A angle! That sounds SOO cute, i absolutely cannot wait to see that! 😳
Thanks so much for that Ryka! 😳
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Woww... so finally the story is moving! Looks like it won't be long before we see Anchal getting married to Sid 😆
mayenee_rs thumbnail
We all want to see Anchal and Sidarth married but the way is not so easy don't forget Sid's step mom, her daughter-in-law (I forget her name) and inse bhi mahaan Achal's doctor friend.

these three will not let them together.