daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

ohhhhhh, this is the worst promo so far..................

they show rohan announcing that its the final audition......

jiya is getting ready in the green room......

barkha comes, in the background somebody says ab kya karegi barkha jiya ko rokhne ke liye......

then she goes to jiya and starts demoralising her, ke how can she dance and get selected, so many dreams will get shattered just coz of her, she will break appu's dream of getting the role, before she creates a mess she shd leave, run away to save appu from humiliation........and a confused and sad jiya leaves with her bag, she s shown walking down the corridor.............😭😭

and in the background a voice says ke kya ab appu ka sapna aise hi tut jayega............or something like that.

this is the worst, terrifying promo so far.............i hated it and m soooooooooo scared right now..............who knows what will happen now??

i hate it, i hate it

😭

Edited by daisy_luvs_ ff - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-krazyriya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG !!!! really ??? but how can this happen ??? what will appu do now ???
poor appu will be left alone if jiiya doesn't dance and everybody will make fun of him 😭 .i hope jiiya will not get demotivated and dance like a perfect partner of appu !!!!😉

this the worst promo so far shown in JJR.

i hope the show will not take this disastrous turn !!!!!
Edited by KrazyRiya - 16 years ago
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont want to think even coz whever i m kind of trying to guess anything i m coming up with worst ideas........ 😭 😭 😭 , who knows what will happen now!!

if AJ splits becoz of this i ll surely pack and send barkha to antartica.......and i mean it.......... 😡 😡
Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Man this barkha is getting on maa nerves,Maaa poor apuuu
PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arrghhh!!! barkha! 😡 😡
Edited by roygvib - 16 years ago
Eternal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey please some post the video of the promo atleast i am waiting from last week but no one is posting the episode video updates guys please some take charge and do the needful please.... 😊