Who will fall in luv first?

Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

😊 As the stage is set for the romance between Sid-Anchal. why dont we guess who is going to fall in luv first ?

I for one, feel it is going to be Sid. At first he will like her bcos she is so good with his children. Slowly even without knowing it he will fall in luv with her. I can imagine how wonderful they will be together; she - playful and bubbly and he - a silent admirer, watching her from afar, a small smile on his lips...... Sighhhhhhh it would be soooo romantic !!!

As for Anchal. it will take more time, as of now she is focussed more on the kids trying to make up for their mother's loss. She just looks to Sid as a wonderful father. I think by the time her focus shifts from the kids to the father - the truth about her connection with Jaya's death will somehow be revealed to the family. Then she will be heartbroken, unable to reveal her feelings for Sid, and having to face the wrath of Lalitha & Chanchal and Jaya's family too. But I think she will also have the tenacity to hang on and fight for the man she loves.

What are your views on this ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
i totally agree with you on this, I think it'll be Sid because of the fact that he at the moment is trying to be distant towards Aanchal...but slowly, he might start to find it hard to put that icy edge into his tone of voice and whatnot...