Dramatic attitude of Ila Arun

great shomoan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Ila Arun,th headmistres, loves Arijit bt saves Qazi, admires Shamit , feels 4 Qazi bt saves Sandeep. Most of th time she doesnt knw wht she is going to do. She only knws how to get maked up nd wel dresd. nd at last cries... 😭 😭 4 HER MISTAKE Shamit nd Arijit have gone out.... 😡 😡 [
:x]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ar$hi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
illa didnt wanna save sandeep but it were padma & prashant who forced her to do that.so if u wanna blame some1 4 shamit's elimination then it shud be padma & prashant.
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i agree arshi. illa arun is not bad guys
loveUall thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

i agree arshi. illa arun is not bad guys

Sorry to say but she is not a guy.

The two faculties only told Illa to save Qazi than now what is the matter can't understand.

soniasheel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
after arijits exit every one was expecting that arpita and rex will be questioned but the topic changed the fight occured to put blanket on rex and arpita.
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rex is also being blamed by Arijit
redrose03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but i have read in the midday that in today's episode padma ma'am will b questioning arpita on voting out arijit....but i dont think arpita might reveal the truth as she knws that she needs 2 win the janta 4 voting her...
33341 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveUall

Sorry to say but she is not a guy.

The two faculties only told Illa to save Qazi than now what is the matter can't understand.

im sure fashion_2005 ddnt mean to call ila a guy😆.😆.😆.....she was referring to us lot as guys....u kno, as in, "people"...

aditigill thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in the last three galas ilaji seemed to be obsessed wtih qazi. also my question is why is she not in any of the training sessions like padma maam or prashanth sir
Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditigill

in the last three galas ilaji seemed to be obsessed wtih qazi. also my question is why is she not in any of the training sessions like padma maam or prashanth sir

hey aditi! .. i think shes not in the session cuz shes the big B " Boss" ... So basically sits in that office n creates drama lol