Did u like AJ dance this wednessday?

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hello all,

so AJ did appear for the audition for rohan sir's movie........and got thru the priliminary selection.......but

but i really expected more of dance from AJ...............i mean, what they performed was nt at all impressive, not at all as magical as the earlier AJ dances, very short and i dont know what............as if jitna kam dikhaya jaye........this epi ws to be mostly abt dance yet it had the least...........is nt dance the main USP of JJR ?? what happened to that?

there ws no barkha samar performance also.........

i m highly disappointed with the wednessday's epi............i ws really looking forward to some cool dances after such a long span of drama!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
^^the earlier dances were so romantic......but this one ws really a disaster......and i didnt like the choreography also..........
Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AJ were cute togethor but the choregraphy was a little down !!But loved it 😳
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
but dont u think marthika the dance AJ had on that open area at night on the song lavon ko lavon se milado.........after which they kiss and barkha comes and sees them......that dance ws more magical and romantic and wowwwwww.........and here that magic lacked?? 😕
chat_222 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maybe they didnot get enough time to practice, as these shooting are really hectic
Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah daisy,That dance was so cute.And they were really passionate about it.They looked so cute.

As they are having fights in real life,I think thats the problem and they dident get more practise